Question Feet on the ground

Kanolais

Reactions
I have a question from a newbie. I have modified the scale of my character but the feet do not touch the ground, when I lower it to the ground the feet go back up (image attached).
I have tried to move the nodes and nothing. Any suggestions?
(sorry for my english, it's not my native language)

Attachments

• Pies.png
    Pies.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I have tried to move the nodes and nothing. Any suggestions?
Reducing person atom scale should still keep person on the ground and adjust all nodes accordingly. Unless you changed the scale via morphs.

So you tried to detach and move entire person root control up/down to reposition person back down? ...and still nothing?

I would assume it has to do with broken morph or collision. What happens if you disable person collision, feets stay up or sink down?

EDIT: Maybe person advanced colliders are disabled?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reducing person atom scale should still keep person on the ground and adjust all nodes accordingly. Unless you changed the scale via morphs.

So you tried to detach and move entire person root control up/down to reposition person back down? ...and still nothing?

I would assume it has to do with broken morph or collision. What happens if you disable person collision, feets stay up or sink down?

EDIT: Maybe person advanced colliders are disabled?

I modified the scale using morphs. I did a new scale, but this time with your "person atom scale" suggestion and the problem was solved.
Muchas Gracias!!! When I have my first child I will name him: RandomVAMUser

Upvote 0
I had this issue. I had a custom morph and obviously had to alter the colliders to get the feet to touch the floor. Just thought it was worth noting here.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom