Fat guy problems

leviathan0999

Reactions
Patreon
leviathan0999
I've adapted an existing male look to be a stand-in for me. I'm a big, fat guy, so I've morphed the body to about the right shape, but when I substitute the look into a scene, it's as if it's a normal, slender guy disguised inside, like a hologram of a fat guy: say, in a BJ scene, the girl's resting her hands on the guy's thighs, and when I sub in "my" look, her hands are just right inside the leg, like reaching through the surface of a pond. Is there a way to increase the "surface tension" of the character so the other characters are just forced outside the fat guy's body?

I've adapted an existing male look to be a stand-in for me. I'm a big, fat guy, so I've morphed the body to about the right shape, but when I substitute the look into a scene, it's as if it's a normal, slender guy disguised inside, like a hologram of a fat guy: say, in a BJ scene, the girl's resting her hands on the guy's thighs, and when I sub in "my" look, her hands are just right inside the leg, like reaching through the surface of a pond. Is there a way to increase the "surface tension" of the character so the other characters are just forced outside the fat guy's body?
oh, this is a known problem with the collider of the male body, try it, maybe these plugins can help you (I haven't checked)

Plugins - Supplementary colliders for male & futa | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com)
Plugins - Collider Editor | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com)

Back
Top Bottom