Question Fastest ways to set up a ImagePanel?

camocamo0531

Reactions
Hey, I want to make a stalker's room ( One you see in TV dramas... a room full of photos of a particular girl on the wall)
but I'm new to VaM and it's taking quite a lot of time.

What would be the fastest way to make multiple ImagePanels, and sticking it on the wall?
I'm struggling with rotating it in the right position (are there keyboard shortcuts for this? )
and sticking it on the wall without making it crushed in.

Attachments

• cc4a831862037e6dff482230cdb63ba5.jpg
    cc4a831862037e6dff482230cdb63ba5.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
I would get one placed first then lock the xyz position and rotation check boxes . then copy the numbers into the next panel for xyz position and rotation. then lock rotation and the depth position then drag it where you want. An easier option may be to use an image editor and crop / size / place images to create a single jpeg that can be applied to a panel or vam wall as a texture.

Upvote 0
If you don't need a specific look in the image panels, it may be worthwhile to just use a picture like that one you share as one big image panel instead of a million small ones.

For fast multiplication of image panels, I suggest using AcidBubble's Keybinding plugin and add a shortcut for duplication of a atom. This shortcut alone has saved me hours of scene making time.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom