Question Faded CUA

valerok999

Reactions
Hello everyone, I need help, for example, I took an existing cua on the hub and unloaded the same cua from unity via assetbundlebrowser. The difference on the face, uploaded from unity cua looks paler. I can't figure out what the problem is. p.s. The lightning is the same. Thanks
1729287741144.png
1729287813098.png

Solution
Check the color space setting ("sRGB" checkbox) in the import settings for each of your textures in Unity Editor. What setting you need here depends on what format your source textures are in. So, just try the other setting and that may be it.

Also worth checking your project-wide color space setting for your Unity project. This is found in Edit->Project Settings->Player. Then click Other Settings tab. Set Color Space->Linear (default is Gamma).
Hello everyone, I need help, for example, I took an existing cua on the hub and unloaded the same cua from unity via assetbundlebrowser. The difference on the face, uploaded from unity cua looks paler. I can't figure out what the problem is. p.s. The lightning is the same. Thanks

I don't understand at all what you're trying to ask/explain.
  • Did you grab a CUA on the hub and tested it in Unity?
  • Did you make a CUA in Unity and tested it in VAM?
You need to be more thorough in your explaination, there is nothing here that would allow us to help you out.

Upvote 0
Check the color space setting ("sRGB" checkbox) in the import settings for each of your textures in Unity Editor. What setting you need here depends on what format your source textures are in. So, just try the other setting and that may be it.

Also worth checking your project-wide color space setting for your Unity project. This is found in Edit->Project Settings->Player. Then click Other Settings tab. Set Color Space->Linear (default is Gamma).

Upvote 0
Solution

You are brilliant, thank you very much!
"This is found in Edit->Project Settings->Player. Then click Other Settings tab. Set Color Space->Linear (default is Gamma)." - It helped

Upvote 0
You are brilliant, thank you very much!
"This is found in Edit->Project Settings->Player. Then click Other Settings tab. Set Color Space->Linear (default is Gamma)." - It helped
Just in case, if you didn't have that one, there are other settings needed for it to work correctly in VR. Without it you get problems like double-vision.
You need this as well:
  • You need Unity 2018.1.9f2. Exactly this version, not a newer one.
  • Turn on VR support and set to single pass. This is found in Edit->Project Settings->Player. Then click XR Settings tab. Click Virtual Reality Support checkbox. The set Stereo Rendering Method->Single Pass.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom