• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

ExpressionBlushingAndTears

Plugins ExpressionBlushingAndTears 2.9

Hey @cotyounoyume wondering when your next paid version that will allow for disabling finger movement, please? Currently with finger movement I'm unable to use this plugin on anyone whos hands are specifically posed such as grabbing a penis, holding an item like a mic, a foot, another hand, or supporting themselves in a position requiring hands open. Not only is keeping a hand pose impossible, my person's will have uncorrectable hand & finger positions after using this plugin - what would be perfect is a way to enable/disable hand finger movement separately in case one hand is free and the other is holding an item such as a her own female breast or his penis. Thank you!!!

Context: EBAT 2.9

Reproduce: Populate custom expressions list with AshAuryn's legacy expressions. I got up to 7-8 for each of the intensity levels. Register them, classify them by intensity level.

Expected Result: Plugin is stable, expressions on the revised list are saved between sessions.

Actual Result: Plugin grew unstable after around 40 or so expressions; after having to reload, the list I made/registered was wiped clean.

Note: I did not test this with saving defaults. By the time I became aware of the problem, it had crapped out and I lost the work before I could save defaults. Unknown if it would have.

Hello,

First of all thanks for this amazing plugin. I've recently experienced a recurring bug on full ver 2.9 (usin VaM 1.22.0.1) :

I get the following error message on the repeating on and on upon loading/enabling the plugin:

*** Exception:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Cotyounoyume.EBATCore.CheckLoadStatus () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Cotyounoyume.EBATCore.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Nothing seems to work anymore, and the UI isn't functioning (Both in game and in plugin menu) :(

At first I thought it was due to some 3rd party plugins / scene incompatibility, but I tried adding it on a base (female) character on an empty scene and it still occurs.

It seems to randomly disapear sometimes, only to reapear minutes later.

Of course I tried reloading the whole VAM programme and computer, with no apparent effect. Can you please look at this ? As a paying contributor I'm a bit disapointed not being able to use this wonderful plugin concistently.

Thanx in advance for your answer.

when the woman orgasms, she clasps her hand which breaks my animation, can this be avoided somehow?

Maybe add a "prevent hands take-over" option

Last edited:
!> Compile of cotyounoyume.ExpressionBlushingAndTears.37:/Custom/Scripts/cotyounoyume/ExpressionBlushingAndTears/ADD_ME.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `hubBrowser' and no extension method `hubBrowser' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [323, 60]

How can I fix that?

BUG REPORT

Thank you for your amazing work.
Just reporting a small bug: In the stages settings, you can set clothes to appear for each of the five stages. This works fine, but it doesn't save once the scene is saved.
So, I have to setup everything again every time.

Last edited:
This is great. For me are two things missing to be perfect:
1) a possibility to make the orgasm morphs slower (they are just flickering). Maybe there is one, but I could not figure it out.
2) Triggers for e. g. orgasm start and end.

The integration of VAMMoan could be cool, but does not work.

Hello, there was an error loading the plugin:
*** Exception:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Cotyounoyume.EBATCore.DecrementGauge () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Hello, there was an error loading the plugin:
at Cotyounoyume.EBATCore.DecrementGauge () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I'm getting this same message. I even tried going to an older version just to be sure and still got the same message. It was working just fine a wweek ago. . Anyone find a solution?

I'm getting this same message. I even tried going to an older version just to be sure and still got the same message. It was working just fine a wweek ago. . Anyone find a solution?

Try to delete the file named "ExpressionBlushingAndTears_currentSettings". It is located in Vam/Custom/Scripts.

Is it not possible to activate This Plugin on 2 Female Atom persons , as far as i have tested it there will be only one person active in a scene .
Screenshot 2023-08-09 180456.png

I just can't have this work for both atoms at the same time , even the moans/sounds

Hello!
Is there any way to stop the status of the penis atom from automatically changing?

Back
Top Bottom