Exporting animation from blender to vam?

alexftime1

Reactions
I want to create a scene but it will require finger movement (like playing music instrument) which I assume VAM can't control(finger movement) ?
So my plan is to create the animation in blender, export it as VMD, use MMD player to play and record the movement using timeline?
Is this how is done? just wanted to check before I do down the wrong path..

Thank you :)

I want to create a scene but it will require finger movement (like playing music instrument) which I assume VAM can't control(finger movement) ?
So my plan is to create the animation in blender, export it as VMD, use MMD player to play and record the movement using timeline?
Is this how is done? just wanted to check before I do down the wrong path..

Thank you :)
Did you try it? I am making vmd file and using mmdplayer to load the vmd file, the result of animation is great, however, I don't know how to record the motion using timeline, it seems that mmdplayer can't export the the animation converted from the vmd file?

use mmd2timeline.

use mmd2timeline.
Thanks for your plugin. In fact my vmd files come from ThreeDPoseTracker , the motion of the feet is not right if I use mmd2timeline, but it's all right when using mmdplayer or vmdplayplugin. I have tried other vmd files downloaded from Internet, mmd2timeline works well, anyway, thanks for your support!

Thanks for your plugin. In fact my vmd files come from ThreeDPoseTracker , the motion of the feet is not right if I use mmd2timeline, but it's all right when using mmdplayer or vmdplayplugin. I have tried other vmd files downloaded from Internet, mmd2timeline works well, anyway, thanks for your support!
maybe i have fixed it but i didn't upload.
you can send me the vmd which is not played right.
i will check it.

Back
Top Bottom