• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
EVE Stellar Blade | as Futa or Male in POV or Cameraride

Scenes EVE Stellar Blade | as Futa or Male in POV or Cameraride

ispinox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox submitted a new resource:

EVE Stellar Blade | as Futa or Male in POV or Cameraride - EVE from Stellar Blade Scene in a destroyed city. Two clothing presets, one is the original skinsuit

View attachment 369531

I got the permission by @JackyCracky to use their look in the scene.
Thank you for creating her
Link to the look:

EVE Scene in a destroyed city.
Looped animation and poses for photos.
Clothing, morph and hair triggers for EVE.
Lots of scene and performance settings.

View attachment 369532
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

looks good so far keep it up i like your works....but being on a fixed income....i can't even afford any new pledges....so i'lll have to wait a few monthes to save anything to see the next release....also it looks like your getting rid of all your patrion stuff soooooo why the link????? that says support you on patrion when it's dead....EDIT MY BAD SORTED WRONG HAHAHA YOUR THERE....

CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS?????

You’ll pay $5.00 today, and then monthly on the 1st. Your next charge will be on June 1.​

THIS IS DUBBLE DIPPING FOR 1 MONTH IF I WANT TO GET STARTED AGAIN....don't patrion know what 30 days are????

@ispinox i love the vision you have for your scenes. you are a very creative and talented person no doubt, and thank you for what you give out to the vam user. that being said, there is one thing of what you make, that i think could use improvement. maybe im the only one who thinks this, but i believe your animations are lacking in realism. Like the thrusting, pulling motions, and arm movement in your scenes dont look as natural compared to some other creators. Its not bad but im also not conviced that it look seamless you know. perhaps, it could maybe be a hardware limitation in the motion capture, or an issue in the method you use to animate, that cant be accounted for i understand. But other than that, i just really think that an upgrade or new technique in the hip control or something, could boost the overall quality of your scenes. But idk, this message is just food for thought, you dont have to take this serious or anything i just felt like sharing my opinion. lastly thanks again for the dedication

@ispinox i love the vision you have for your scenes. you are a very creative and talented person no doubt, and thank you for what you give out to the vam user. that being said, there is one thing of what you make, that i think could use improvement. maybe im the only one who thinks this, but i believe your animations are lacking in realism. Like the thrusting, pulling motions, and arm movement in your scenes dont look as natural compared to some other creators. Its not bad but im also not conviced that it look seamless you know. perhaps, it could maybe be a hardware limitation in the motion capture, or an issue in the method you use to animate, that cant be accounted for i understand. But other than that, i just really think that an upgrade or new technique in the hip control or something, could boost the overall quality of your scenes. But idk, this message is just food for thought, you dont have to take this serious or anything i just felt like sharing my opinion. lastly thanks again for the dedication
Thank you.
Gotta admit I’m neither happy with the hands too. They took the most time to animate and never look satisfying to me.
About pelvis thrusting, the penetrate animation I used in my latest scene releasing this weekend is far better than all my current scenes.

Going to work more on the hands in future stuff.
Thank you for the critic.

Back
Top Bottom