epiSanctuary

Scenes epiSanctuary

epi.noah

Featured Contributor
Reactions
This can be where you can chill and work.
  • If you work from home,
  • And most of your day is looking at a screen (like looking at charts online to wait for the moment to trade, waiting for a support ticket/email to pop up)
You can literally live here.
  • There is a TV there with the Internet. Follow the charts there. Heck, pop new TVs and have more screens.
  • Watch her dance.
  • The environment is easily replaceable by any place you'd rather be... Like the beach.

1. I'm gonna add
  • Cricket and firefly sounds at low volume.
  • Wind in case you guys switch to a long hair look or sim clothes.
Anything else you guys would recommend for this? Anything that improves the experience but doesn't bloat the dependencies.

2. It needs the floating menu to add dance options for Timeline.
  • Sexy dances. Don't move fast, let it jiggle fast while you move gracefully. Not many of those available for free, otherwise I would have done that already.
  • Shouldn't be making its jaw move creepy by touching with the hand when you change the look. Shouldn't depend too much on touching its body and hair, again so that it looks right with different looks and physics settings
  • Ideally should look right without soft physics and advanced colliders so that it runs like the wind with fast physics.
Any mocap maestro wanna take over this for dances? @ReignMocap @KittyMocap @VamTimbo @flyroxy ...

Your future paid scenes can simply say “open this template and merge load this new scene” to watch. No need to reinvent the wheel, just focus on the mocaps.

3. This can really use a coder. I just put stuff together.
  • If the tablet was turned into a plugin where you don't have to edit the buttons for each scene, it does that automatically, that would be a great scene plugin.
  • If the plugin idea mentioned in the description of Amber is a gift comes to life, it would speed up most scenes automatically, including this one scene.
  • VaM would open up to new content from people who shy away from copyrighted stuff there was a plugin for this: Can you sync Timeline to YouTube streamed audio?
  • If Timedemo recording (not a video but the game state) was possible, we'd have videos of people in VR recording their user experiences and sharing rendered at the highest quality possible.
Any coding master/maestro wanna take over this one and optimize it as a template for dance scenes?
@MacGruber @Acid Bubbles @everlaster @hazmhox @JayJayWon ...

Let's show them how VR can be done by CC communities!

Last edited:
epi.noah updated epiSanctuary with a new update entry:

Expressions, sounds, wind

Added:
  • I'm using the EasyMoan plugin, not for adding moaning sounds but to subtly alter her expression when you touch her. So subtle, it's like she is trying to hide her excitement but failing momentarily. It's part of the epiTemplate scene but it was kept out of epiSanctuary to keep dependencies low. That was a mistake, it's now added back. It's a sanctuary.
  • Ambient sounds like crickets and fireflies were...

Read the rest of this update entry...

dl link broken
can you fix it ? :)

Thank you. No idea why it happened like that, I picked both files. Sometimes the upload doesn't work and you don't get a notification but a strikethrough over the file name, I must have missed seeing it.

Fixed now.

epi.noah updated epiSanctuary with a new update entry:

Expressions, sounds, wind

Added:
  • I'm using the EasyMoan plugin, not for adding moaning sounds but to subtly alter her expression when you touch her. So subtle, it's like she is trying to hide her excitement but failing momentarily. It's part of the epiTemplate scene but it was kept out of epiSanctuary to keep dependencies low. That was a mistake, it's now added back. It's a sanctuary.
  • Ambient sounds like crickets and fireflies were...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The cams have Embody on them. Clicking 1 on your keyboard switches to cam 1, 2 to cam 2… Like the control room at a live music broadcast.

Would be great if I could record those key presses to Timeline, for me to save with the scene, and further tweak later. Turn that into a music video.
Didn't figure it out yet.

Back
Top Bottom