epiCreator

Scenes epiCreator

epi.noah

Featured Contributor
Reactions
epi.noah submitted a new resource:

epiCreator - All you need for VR

View attachment 171746
All you need for VR is this and a kidney to sell for a new Desktop.

This scene pack is designed with room-scale VR in mind. The action happens in the center of the room so that you can walk around it as if you were at a museum exhibit.

You can control it all with an in-scene tablet. In VR, this adds a watch to your VR hand to call a tablet to your hand. In desktop and VR, the tablet lets you control the model, the weight, height, and daintiness of the...

Read more about this resource...

epi.noah updated epiCreator with a new update entry:

New animations, small updates

Animations from "Glute Physics Tester" by MonsterShinkai have been added to the scene epi_01.
Now you can also watch her shake it in different poses!

+ One dependency was removed and a few small quality of life changes were made (making the right mirror shorter so that it doesn't block the tablet, moving the default spawn point to fit the scenes better in average, adding an open mouth smile slider to scene 04).

Scenes:
  • epiCreator. Customize and save the look, and check with idle...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone else getting black eyeballs after look swaps for scenes 2 through 5? Tried fresh clean install without fix..

When I try it on a fresh install of VaM, I can't reproduce that problem. So I don't really know why it's happening with your setup. One of the costumes (android) has black eyeballs. Other than that, I have no idea.

Does it happen if you just open another scene and swap these looks by hand, by loading their appearance presets?

Very good!! but as of late I've been having an issue where the tablet buttons still work, but the screen is black,(this goes for desktop mode and vr mode)
so I have no idea what I'm clicking, any fixes?? I copy and pasted the error log below. Thank you for your time!!

Attachments

• Error Log.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 0
Very good!! but as of late I've been having an issue where the tablet buttons still work, but the screen is black,(this goes for desktop mode and vr mode)
so I have no idea what I'm clicking, any fixes?? I copy and pasted the error log below. Thank you for your time!!

I would try the reset button on the tablet, tab 5. It will freeze the game for while, to reload the tablet. I'd place the tablet on the station first, not have it in my VR hand.

I would try the reset button on the tablet, tab 5. It will freeze the game for while, to reload the tablet. I'd place the tablet on the station first, not have it in my VR hand.
I try but the tablet is completely black, I can click random buttons but I have no idea what I'm pressing

I try but the tablet is completely black, I can click random buttons but I have no idea what I'm pressing

This is what I want to improve next but I may need to take a break for a while.

Method 1:
The buttons, tablet and the screen all move together. If/when VaM moves them out of sync, the black tablet shell covers the rest and you only see the black of it on top. That's why I've placed the reset button a little closer to your face than the rest of the buttons.

If you figure out where "5" is (top-right) and get to that page, odds are you will be able to see the reset button because it is closer to you. If you cannot see it, it's bottom-middle.

The pictures of the tablet here would help figure out where the buttons are:

Method 2:
If trying to figure out the button placement is hard, you can turn off the black shell of the tablet:
1. Go to the in-game menus
2. Select: epiTablet/00tablet
3. Pick: tablet right material
4. Click the "shader" tablet
5. Check "hide material"

You can do this and have the shell be transparent, or do this and easily find the reset button to go back to a black shell.

Maybe I'll end up updating it like this to have the shell be transparent, to avoid this problem happening in the first place. Like I did here:

Next, I might add a browser window to the tablet so that you can respond to emails, check your charts, work from home etc. in VR, while she dances in front of you. Test if this alternative browser with better video support still works and guide people towards it:
For the current 1.X, some might be interested in this:

But first, I may need to take a break for work for a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom