EnjoyGlassBody

Scenes EnjoyGlassBody

Feel

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Hi, I'm unable to make the VR menu appear, nothing happens when I open the menu with tracker

I'm using a SteamVR, quest 2, with virtual desktop

This scene looks great, but the menu does not work for me in VR. I'm on a Quest 2 over Virtual Desktop, pressing the menu button opens the VAM menu but no menu for this scene.

Could you please consider including a more traditional menu made up of game objects for VR users?

I've been a big fan of this scene for a while but since the last update nothing works for me either. none of the buttons do anything and the lady is already dripping etc

This scene looks great, but the menu does not work for me in VR. I'm on a Quest 2 over Virtual Desktop, pressing the menu button opens the VAM menu but no menu for this scene.

Could you please consider including a more traditional menu made up of game objects for VR users?
Bugs were checked and patched in the VR environment.
But it's different from what you said, so I don't know if it will solve it.
Please check and reply.

I've been a big fan of this scene for a while but since the last update nothing works for me either. none of the buttons do anything and the lady is already dripping etc
Is that in a VR environment?
This time there was a bug in the VR environment.
Hope this patch fixes it
If it doesn't work, please leave an answer.

Is that in a VR environment?
This time there was a bug in the VR environment.
Hope this patch fixes it
If it doesn't work, please leave an answer.
Hey, I often do use VR but in this instance I was just on Desktop Version 0.8 works fine but the two new updates none of the buttons seem to work for me at all. I wish I could be more helpful but I don't know what else to say.

Hey, I often do use VR but in this instance I was just on Desktop Version 0.8 works fine but the two new updates none of the buttons seem to work for me at all. I wish I could be more helpful but I don't know what else to say.
We would be grateful if you could tell us about your VR environment.
And does the VAM menu look good?

We would be grateful if you could tell us about your VR environment.
And does the VAM menu look good?
Hi again.
(Even with this latest update) On Desktop mode everything looks fine but the buttons don't work for me at all. I just loaded it up in VR and it's broken, I'm seeing both screens in each eye so its not really usable. (it might be worth mentioning in VR i don't even know where the buttons areas well)
Hope you have some good luck in working out whats going on. xx

Hi again.
(Even with this latest update) On Desktop mode everything looks fine but the buttons don't work for me at all. I just loaded it up in VR and it's broken, I'm seeing both screens in each eye so its not really usable. (it might be worth mentioning in VR i don't even know where the buttons areas well)
Hope you have some good luck in working out whats going on. xx

I'm using the VR mode provided by VAM.
However, your symptom seems to be that you cannot activate the corresponding VR mode.
The reason why the screen looks double is a symptom that VR mode has not been established.

I am curious about your VR device.
I wonder if there are no symptoms like this in other VR scenes.
If it can't be helped, I'll consider forcibly setting it to VR mode.

And I was wondering if you could attach a screenshot like the one below.
1679330849523.png

I'm using the VR mode provided by VAM.
However, your symptom seems to be that you cannot activate the corresponding VR mode.
The reason why the screen looks double is a symptom that VR mode has not been established.

I am curious about your VR device.
I wonder if there are no symptoms like this in other VR scenes.
If it can't be helped, I'll consider forcibly setting it to VR mode.

And I was wondering if you could attach a screenshot like the one below.
View attachment 225078
Hey.
I'm using an Oculus 2 attached With a link cable so using it like PC VR (steam VR). 99% of all scenes work fine. I've only ever had a problem before on the odd broken scene I've come across. Even this scene itself before the last couple of updates worked fine.
In the screenshot I've left the red bar visible because the error message relates to this scene, something about the SuperController not loading correctly
20230320225601_1.jpg

Hey.
I'm using an Oculus 2 attached With a link cable so using it like PC VR (steam VR). 99% of all scenes work fine. I've only ever had a problem before on the odd broken scene I've come across. Even this scene itself before the last couple of updates worked fine.
In the screenshot I've left the red bar visible because the error message relates to this scene, something about the SuperController not loading correctlyView attachment 225203

supercontrol is not made by me.
It's made by vam, so that shouldn't be a problem.
It seems that the error has already occurred somewhere else.

Please check the missing package.

If the error persists, please send the full error message.

supercontrol is not made by me.
It's made by vam, so that shouldn't be a problem.
It seems that the error has already occurred somewhere else.

Please check the missing package.

If the error persists, please send the full error message.
I've double checked I appear to have all dependencies for the scene. I'm not sure really whats going on. The full error message is as follows

!> Compile of Feel.EnjoyGlassBody.11:/Custom/Scripts/Feel/EnjoyGlassBody.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `LoadedSceneName' and no extension method `LoadedSceneName' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [3, 255]

I've double checked I appear to have all dependencies for the scene. I'm not sure really whats going on. The full error message is as follows

!> Compile of Feel.EnjoyGlassBody.11:/Custom/Scripts/Feel/EnjoyGlassBody.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `LoadedSceneName' and no extension method `LoadedSceneName' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [3, 255]
For some reason, your VAM is not recognizing my script properly.
I recommend that you try reinstalling.

Back
Top Bottom