EnjoyGlassBody

Scenes EnjoyGlassBody

I'm suffering from the same situation.
The VR equipment I use is "pico4".
In my case, there is no error message, but I have the same symptoms.

I'm suffering from the same situation.
The VR equipment I use is "pico4".
In my case, there is no error message, but I have the same symptoms.

This has been confirmed as a version issue.
Please check if it is the latest version first. (1.22.0.1)
If you are still having problems, check the error log.
Send us the logs and we'll fix the problem.

This has been confirmed as a version issue.
Please check if it is the latest version first. (1.22.0.1)
If you are still having problems, check the error log.
Send us the logs and we'll fix the problem.
The version of VAM is the latest.
ErrorLog is attached.

Attachments

• ErrorLog.txt
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
The version of VAM is the latest.
ErrorLog is attached.

Thanks for sending the log.
However, that log doesn't seem to have anything to do with my scene.
Most of the contents are missing package contents.
Please refer to the following information and check the missing package issue first.

If the problem still persists, please attach a screenshot.
thank you for your kindness

Thanks for sending the log.
However, that log doesn't seem to have anything to do with my scene.
Most of the contents are missing package contents.
Please refer to the following information and check the missing package issue first.

If the problem still persists, please attach a screenshot.
thank you for your kindness
Thank you for your reply.
Of course I have done the "Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages".
I can't get a good screenshot, but it's the same as "DarwinsTripod" suggested.
DISABLED "MacGruber.PostMagic.Manager" and the double image condition goes away.
However, the UI of SCENE is not displayed on the VR device, and only the UI is displayed on the desktop side for some reason.
When I select the UI attached to SCENE on the desktop side, it goes into a freeze-like state.

Thank you for your reply.
Of course I have done the "Scan Hub For Missing Referenced Packages".
I can't get a good screenshot, but it's the same as "DarwinsTripod" suggested.
DISABLED "MacGruber.PostMagic.Manager" and the double image condition goes away.
However, the UI of SCENE is not displayed on the VR device, and only the UI is displayed on the desktop side for some reason.
When I select the UI attached to SCENE on the desktop side, it goes into a freeze-like state.

I didn't understand your story.
I can't solve it without screenshots or logs.
DarwinsTripod and logs are different.
(The symptoms are the same.)

This time I used a specific function provided by VaM.
This part seems to be the problem.
We'll fix it soon.

Hey. This still looks super good.
I'm sure you're super busy and have other pressing matters to attend to but i thought i'd mention that if this was update was intended to fix the issue I was having then it doesn't. In desktop none of the buttons do anything at all.
Version 0.8 was super cool ( i went back and that one still works) but nothing since then has worked for me. I don't really know whats going on at all i just find it odd that it used to work fine for me.

Keep up the good work though i like the way this scene seems to be evolving.

Hey. This still looks super good.
I'm sure you're super busy and have other pressing matters to attend to but i thought i'd mention that if this was update was intended to fix the issue I was having then it doesn't. In desktop none of the buttons do anything at all.
Version 0.8 was super cool ( i went back and that one still works) but nothing since then has worked for me. I don't really know whats going on at all i just find it odd that it used to work fine for me.

Keep up the good work though i like the way this scene seems to be evolving.

Thank you for not forgetting to contact me.

Didn't the red letters come out?
The purpose of this patch is a patch for those who have problems like you.
I'm sorry, but I'd appreciate it if you could provide a screenshot.

Thank you for not forgetting to contact me.

Didn't the red letters come out?
The purpose of this patch is a patch for those who have problems like you.
I'm sorry, but I'd appreciate it if you could provide a screenshot.
Hello I'm about to leave for a pub quiz but honestly as far as i can tell on my end it's identical to everything i said before. The only message i'm getting is that one about the super controller or whatever. I can take a screenshot later probably but as for desktop so far the only difference is that it says .9b.3. Everything else is exactly the same as before buttons don't do anything at all.

Edit- I'm not sure what red letters you're talking about.
xx

Whether is be a version compatibility thing or the latest update I'm not sure but I figured I'd let you know it's seems to be working fine now.
Thank for the help and well done on the bug fixes etc.
Keep up the good work. xxx

Whether is be a version compatibility thing or the latest update I'm not sure but I figured I'd let you know it's seems to be working fine now.
Thank for the help and well done on the bug fixes etc.
Keep up the good work. xxx
I'm glad it's resolved.
If you have any other problems, please report them anytime.
thank you

Here's the error log related to this scene (Desktop and VR, latest VAM 1.22.0.1). Buttons in the scene do nothing.
100635.png

Have you included all the correct files in your .var package?

Your error started with "Embody".
Check "Embody" version.
There're 3 exceptions. 2 of embody, which is probably not the problem with the scene not working.
The last and third exception is a null-ref-exception in the Feel.EnjoyGlassBody plugin. Please check again.

1681126672176.png

There're 3 exceptions. 2 of embody, which is probably not the problem with the scene not working.
The last and third exception is a null-ref-exception in the Feel.EnjoyGlassBody plugin. Please check again.

View attachment 232912
Are these all error messages?
In your case the error was caused by GlassBody not being set.
It looks like your scene is not initialized.
If the error message is "EnjoyGlassBody - Not ready." Then it won't initialize.
When initialized normally, "Init Complete." A message appears. A blue message window appears.

Confirmed that it works normally on a clean PC.
I believe you.
However, your environment may be different.
So, if you have more error messages, please provide them.

Are these all error messages?
In your case the error was caused by GlassBody not being set.
It looks like your scene is not initialized.
If the error message is "EnjoyGlassBody - Not ready." Then it won't initialize.
When initialized normally, "Init Complete." A message appears. A blue message window appears.

Confirmed that it works normally on a clean PC.
I believe you.
However, your environment may be different.
So, if you have more error messages, please provide them.
I figured it out and it's super strange and stupid and should be fixed.

You must press "Allow always" on the glass plugin prompt and then reload the scene a second time for the error to go away and the scene to work properly.

If you keep loading this scene and only select "Only this time" when prompted to allow the glass body plugin source to load the exception has already happened and the scene will get stuck. I use "Only this time" a lot for one-time occasional plugins which caused this scene to not work.

First time users will probably always get a locked/dead scene even if selecting "Allow always" on the plugin prompts and having to reload the scene to get the correct experience. Not too great of a user experience.

I figured it out and it's super strange and stupid and should be fixed.

You must press "Allow always" on the glass plugin prompt and then reload the scene a second time for the error to go away and the scene to work properly.

If you keep loading this scene and only select "Only this time" when prompted to allow the glass body plugin source to load the exception has already happened and the scene will get stuck. I use "Only this time" a lot for one-time occasional plugins which caused this scene to not work.

First time users will probably always get a locked/dead scene even if selecting "Allow always" on the plugin prompts and having to reload the scene to get the correct experience. Not too great of a user experience.
You are right.
I've been unplugging all plugins so far.
This was the recommended method for creating scenes.
However, I've found that in cases like this one, it can be a problem.
thank you

Back
Top Bottom