Ellie & Dina in ''The Last Dick II'' a mini story with VA dialogues + Video | FREE

Scenes Ellie & Dina in ''The Last Dick II'' a mini story with VA dialogues + Video | FREE

ispinox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox submitted a new resource:

Ellie & Dina in ''The Last Dick II'' a mini story with VA dialogues + Video | FREE - Ellie introduces you to Dina. She isn't happy about a new friend at first but soon they all have fun

View attachment 285172

Ellie introduces her friend from Part 1 (you) to Dina.
She isn't really happy about it at first. But soon they will have the time of their lives together.

Professionally voiced by
Ellie @Delalicious3 on Twitter
Dina @_PixieWillow on Twitter

Free 3 animations on drive

Part 1...

Read more about this resource...

excellent scene as usual, you are the best.
is it possible to create a couple slow ball dance scene. i was trying to create something similar to honey wilder popular taboo scene but could not finish and it gets messed up. hope you have seen these two scenes, wish to see some of those in future.

Attachments

• kay-parker-and-aunt-peg-taboo-excellence-kay.gif
    kay-parker-and-aunt-peg-taboo-excellence-kay.gif
    1,016.6 KB · Views: 0
  • NTPSfa15cu01a49h.gif
    NTPSfa15cu01a49h.gif
    578.2 KB · Views: 0
ispinox updated Ellie & Dina in ''The Last Dick II'' a mini story with VA dialogues + Video | FREE with a new update entry:

New features and fixes

• Added ''PENIS width hint'' to scale menu
  • Fixed zombie weird movement in background
  • Made fixes to Dina and Ellies' mouth synch for dialogues. Seems like when FPS got down, synch got out of place
  • Changes to hair physics on both females
  • Added Hair Curl and Density slider for both females into the customize menu. Lowest value is default. Highest value on both females drops about 10 FPS. Use it as you wish
  • Made changes to the UI menu making it cleaner now
  • Removed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Need some help the UI for starting the scene is missing. I see the warning red UI and everything else though. The skeleton for the buttons are there I see them when I open up the atoms and stuff but the actual buttons to start the scene arent for some reason. Ive checked all the dependancies as well.

Need some help the UI for starting the scene is missing. I see the warning red UI and everything else though. The skeleton for the buttons are there I see them when I open up the atoms and stuff but the actual buttons to start the scene arent for some reason. Ive checked all the dependancies as well.
The scene uses VAM Story for UI. For VAM Story you need latest VAM, 1.22.0.3. If it's already up to date, then you can disable ''beta opt in'' in [VaM_Updater.exe]
The latter one fixed the issue for a few people who had the latest version.

Back
Top Bottom