A last day in space

Scenes A last day in space

SuperSamoth

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
SuperSamoth submitted a new resource:

A last day in space - A random idea I had (Not a sex scene)

A random idea I had waking up. Not a sex scene. I spent way too much time on the cubes to achieve a result I did not like but I could not bring myself to delete them all so you can just toggle them off if you don't like, same for the ship. I made it with VR in mind but should work fine on desktop.
Choose an appearance preset you like on person#2 before pressing start.

I make my own musics for the scenes but I'm not good a mixing and mastering so sound quality is a bit off, and I had...

Read more about this resource...

Hi mate,
there is Eros.Qin.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/RG InOut.vmi listed in your Json file

these morphs attach to any characters you save , its like a parasite morph delete any RG glute morphs .the vmi and vmb
including RG Side2Side and RG UpDown2
check if any of your other characters are using these , you may have to re-save the looks ,
. i have had them and informed other creators of them .
its not fun having a deformed right butt cheek. Eros didn't respond so i have had to report it

although humans cant breath in space its a nice animation and love your music.
it makes a nice intro level to a scene

Hi mate,
there is Eros.Qin.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/RG InOut.vmi listed in your Json file

these morphs attach to any characters you save , its like a parasite morph delete any RG glute morphs .the vmi and vmb
including RG Side2Side and RG UpDown2
check if any of your other characters are using these , you may have to re-save the looks ,
. i have had them and informed other creators of them .
its not fun having a deformed right butt cheek. Eros didn't respond so i have had to report it

although humans cant breath in space its a nice animation and love your music.
it makes a nice intro level to a scene
AGAIN ? thanks for letting me know again, I thought deleting the incriminated morphs would do the job I was careless my bad, guess I'll go at it again and resave all my presets :')

Sadly we can't :( Thanks a lot mate appreciate it

AGAIN ? thanks for letting me know again, I thought deleting the incriminated morphs would do the job I was careless my bad, guess I'll go at it again and resave all my presets :')

Sadly we can't :( Thanks a lot mate appreciate it
yeah i know what you mean mate its frustrating.
.i waded through a shit load of custom looks , using notepad++ to delete the offending morphs

Lua.gif

Back
Top Bottom