• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
A last day in space

Scenes A last day in space

SuperSamoth

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
SuperSamoth submitted a new resource:

A last day in space - A random idea I had (Not a sex scene)

A random idea I had waking up. Not a sex scene. I spent way too much time on the cubes to achieve a result I did not like but I could not bring myself to delete them all so you can just toggle them off if you don't like, same for the ship. I made it with VR in mind but should work fine on desktop.
Choose an appearance preset you like on person#2 before pressing start.

I make my own musics for the scenes but I'm not good a mixing and mastering so sound quality is a bit off, and I had...

Read more about this resource...

Hi mate,
there is Eros.Qin.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/RG InOut.vmi listed in your Json file

these morphs attach to any characters you save , its like a parasite morph delete any RG glute morphs .the vmi and vmb
including RG Side2Side and RG UpDown2
check if any of your other characters are using these , you may have to re-save the looks ,
. i have had them and informed other creators of them .
its not fun having a deformed right butt cheek. Eros didn't respond so i have had to report it

although humans cant breath in space its a nice animation and love your music.
it makes a nice intro level to a scene

Hi mate,
there is Eros.Qin.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/RG InOut.vmi listed in your Json file

these morphs attach to any characters you save , its like a parasite morph delete any RG glute morphs .the vmi and vmb
including RG Side2Side and RG UpDown2
check if any of your other characters are using these , you may have to re-save the looks ,
. i have had them and informed other creators of them .
its not fun having a deformed right butt cheek. Eros didn't respond so i have had to report it

although humans cant breath in space its a nice animation and love your music.
it makes a nice intro level to a scene
AGAIN ? thanks for letting me know again, I thought deleting the incriminated morphs would do the job I was careless my bad, guess I'll go at it again and resave all my presets :')

Sadly we can't :( Thanks a lot mate appreciate it

AGAIN ? thanks for letting me know again, I thought deleting the incriminated morphs would do the job I was careless my bad, guess I'll go at it again and resave all my presets :')

Sadly we can't :( Thanks a lot mate appreciate it
yeah i know what you mean mate its frustrating.
.i waded through a shit load of custom looks , using notepad++ to delete the offending morphs

Lua.gif

Back
Top Bottom