Last Goodbye

Scenes Last Goodbye

vamurai

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
vamurai
vamurai submitted a new resource:

Last Goodbye - Saying goodbye for the last time.

Saying goodbye for the last time. Another intimate scene with an “emotional” ending. This option can be disabled if it isn’t your jam.

View attachment 46637

The scene uses a ride-along, animated camera with Acid Bubbles’ Passenger for a more cinematic experience, but you can run the scene animation without it.

View attachment 46639

I was going for something that feels like slow motion, or being under water.

View attachment 46640

I also wanted...

Read more about this resource...

This is incredible. A lot of scenes remove a lot of the emotion and eye contact which is important! Well done.

I've used this scene for a demo of the SR6 and T-Code plugin, because the results were so excellent. I hope that's okay!

I've used this scene for a demo of the SR6 and T-Code plugin, because the results were so excellent. I hope that's okay!

For sure! That's pretty cool, I'm genuinely impressed at how well the robot handles those movements.

For sure! That's pretty cool, I'm genuinely impressed at how well the robot handles those movements.
It can do sideways too. :p

Designing a six degree of freedom robot was a real challenge, but the hardest bit has always been content and how to track it. Nuanced scenes like this one are my challenge benchmark when it comes to capturing the character movements.

Glad you're okay with me using the scene. Your work definitely deserves more views in any case.

It can do sideways too. :p

Designing a six degree of freedom robot was a real challenge, but the hardest bit has always been content and how to track it. Nuanced scenes like this one are my challenge benchmark when it comes to capturing the character movements.

Glad you're okay with me using the scene. Your work definitely deserves more views in any case.
I appreciate the compliment!

I'm about to release an old scene that's got older (and not as polished) animation. Kind of another stop-gap while I try and finish the scene I've been working at off-and-on for months. It has a lot of good female hip rotation like this one. I'd be curious to see how the robot handles it.

I'm about to release an old scene that's got older (and not as polished) animation. Kind of another stop-gap while I try and finish the scene I've been working at off-and-on for months. It has a lot of good female hip rotation like this one. I'd be curious to see how the robot handles it.
Happy for you to send it my way. I have people on my discord looking for good robot-suitable content.

Back
Top Bottom