The Last Princess

Scenes The Last Princess

Krab

Reactions
Patreon
krab
Krab submitted a new resource:

The Last Princess (VR/Desctop/Eng/Rus) - Your good bedtime story...

14 dialogue scenes made as subscenes.
5 sex scenes.
58 voiced monologues and lines of characters.
Bad and good endings depending on your choice.

Don't forget to check the pack for missing files.
You won't be able to see all the scenes in one playthrough.
I tried to think through the details of the story as best I could. You, the hero, have to go to a fairyland to find the last princess and...

Read more about this resource...

How do you play this in desktop? Once I get inside the witch's house, it looks like there's nothing to click on.

NVM, Something made the "What is your name?" button fail to appear the first time I ran this scene. It works. I got through it.

Super! Unique scenes with a good story. Thanks! (y)
За русский язык отдельное спасибо! :love: Контента на русском практически нет, это делает данное произведение особенно уникальным. Побольше бы таких работ.

Super! Unique scenes with a good story. Thanks! (y)
За русский язык отдельное спасибо! :love: Контента на русском практически нет, это делает данное произведение особенно уникальным. Побольше бы таких работ.
Благодарю) Это было не просто.

I really dont know, how to interact with the first character in VR, dont see any buttons, not even after restart the scene.

I really dont know, how to interact with the first character in VR, dont see any buttons, not even after restart the scene.
This is what trapped me. I'm probably not supposed to give away cheat codes, but you have to find TWO things before you enter the witch's house.

I wish there was an ending where he gives up on the quest and runs off with the cute little fairy! ;)

you need to press buttons, these are triggers

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    638.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hint: The two items you have to find outside the house have to be clicked on in the right order.

Hint: The two items you have to find outside the house have to be clicked on in the right order.
no, no conditions are needed. The button is active immediately after loading the scene. I don't understand. I'm using the same archive that I downloaded. Everything works when I start it on clean VAM🤔

That's right. Order didn't matter. It did it again. Since I'm not the only one, it must be a Vam bug, or a scene issue. Sometimes the button appears, sometimes not. The button in question is Vane/VaneD1. Selecting that and turning it on from its Control tab enables it, and the rest of the scene will proceed normally.

There are times when Vam is not entirely deterministic. By that, I mean that giving a program exactly the same inputs should produce exactly the same outputs IF the program is deterministic.

Well, I downloaded both versions into a clean Vam, and they both had trouble with the "What is your name?" VaneD1 button. In other scenes, there's a "Speak" button. Perhaps starting the first scene with the witch should be the same.

FYI, the Russian version sounds a lot better than the English one. ;) I know a little Russian, but I can't follow the dialog in real time. You must have used real voices in Russian, and text to speech or AI for the English one. If you update the scene to fix it, how about having just one version where you have Russian dialog, with subtitles and signs in English? That would be neat.

Well, I downloaded both versions into a clean Vam, and they both had trouble with the "What is your name?" VaneD1 button. In other scenes, there's a "Speak" button. Perhaps starting the first scene with the witch should be the same.

FYI, the Russian version sounds a lot better than the English one. ;) I know a little Russian, but I can't follow the dialog in real time. You must have used real voices in Russian, and text to speech or AI for the English one. If you update the scene to fix it, how about having just one version where you have Russian dialog, with subtitles and signs in English? That would be neat.
I see that in Russian localization the voices are more suitable for the characters and sound more natural. Especially Fairy но сцена закончена, я не вернусь к ней.

What matters to me is that you like what I do. Every like and review. This is motivation. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom