Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox submitted a new resource:

Lesbians with a Dildo Machine + Video FREE - Lesbians enjoy a dildo machine in hospital scene & video

View attachment 309126

2 females having fun with a machine.
You can swap them via an appearance menu shown in the pictures, where you also have options for clothing and body morphs.
Enjoy

Animation 1 Full link

View attachment 309120
View attachment 309121
View attachment 309122

Here is the full version with...

Read more about this resource...

There appears to be a typo in texture paths. The files are there but their names are capitalized.
!> Error during texture load: Path ispinox.Female-Female_Nurse_FREE.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/F-F2 Female/faceS.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path ispinox.Female-Female_Nurse_FREE.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/F-F2 Female/torsoS.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path ispinox.Female-Female_Nurse_FREE.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/F-F2 Female/limbsS.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path ispinox.Female-Female_Nurse_FREE.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/F-F2 Female/genitalsS.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path ispinox.Female-Female_Nurse_FREE.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/F-F2 Female/faceS.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path ispinox.Female-Female_Nurse_FREE.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/F-F2 Female/torsoS.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path ispinox.Female-Female_Nurse_FREE.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/F-F2 Female/limbsS.jpg is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path ispinox.Female-Female_Nurse_FREE.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/F-F2 Female/genitalsS.jpg is not valid

Does the textures load?
Not for Person#2

1700781208610.png

For some reason, I get a lot of short freezes in this scene. They last for roughly half a second and appear every 30 seconds. They mess up physics quite often, too. Timeline progresses during the freeze because it's using real time (which is generally good) but there aren't any physics updates until the freeze is over.

Technically, this happens because vam/unity runs the garbage collection to free up memory but I don't understand why it's happening so frequently. It's barely using 300MB of ram before freeing it up again. I wasn't able to nail it down to any of the plugins used and the cause might be something native to vam or how it's used.

Here's what the frame time graph looks like for illustration purposes.
1700816298202.png

I don’t remember using ui assist in the scene. Just looked again. Do you have it as season plug-in?

Btw I fixed the texture issue and will update as soon as I’m on my other pc
Yes, that's something I use as a session plugin and isn't part of your scene. There was just something about that scene that made the plugin go haywire.

Back
Top Bottom