Patreon
djsoapyknuckles
djsoapyknuckles submitted a new resource:

Dildo Machine Asset - Free version of the ultimate pleasure machine

This is the FREE version of the ultimate pleasure machine. This asset features:
-high quality textures
-dynamic action / collision
-clickable on/off button for motion

Import the asset into your scene and click the red/green on-off button to start and stop the action

If you like the asset please consider checking out the full-featured version. As always, your support, comments and reviews welcome!View attachment 19355

Read more about this resource...

I just started "toying" with your free assets :) I can't seem to get this to work? I can't imagine what I'm doing wrong. Just touch the button right? Tried it with turning on collisions for my hands and touching it ( the green button ) with objects in game. It doesn't start. Is there supposed to be a plugin script with it or is that just the paid version that actually functions? Same with the drill btw. Is there something I'm missing? The toys you made look fantastic though btw. :) Great work. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong but just can't figure it out. I've been doing VAM for since almost the beginning and am a creator but don't really share or communicate much. I'm pretty quiet. I consider myself fairly well versed with the program and assets but I'm just at a loss on this for some reason. I'm on the most current version of VAM.

I honestly haven't tested It since release and there have been some updates since then. I will take a look at just using a plugin to turn it on/off that way. It would be much simpler. Thank you for reaching out and letting me know! Much appreciated

Sure. I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong. Figured it was one of those "stupid" moments that I've had when over-thinking stuff when it was just something simple in the end but just couldn't conquer these. Again though, cool stuff and always appreciate the contributions from you who are capable of making stuff like this. (y)

Back
Top Bottom