Fuck Machine 3 -Free Version

Assets Fuck Machine 3 -Free Version

djsoapyknuckles

Reactions
Patreon
djsoapyknuckles
djsoapyknuckles submitted a new resource:

Fuck Machine 3 -Free Version - customizable automated pleasure machine with attachments

customizable fucking machine. Free version has limited functionality (see screen shots below for included functionality. Load as custom unity asset from VAR, load plugin onto machine, then add dildo asset from VAR package. If you like it, please consider checking out the full version here. View attachment 35281).
View attachment 35282

Read more about this resource...

Managed to load both assets into scene. But how do you attach dildo asset to the machine? Ty
You need to load the plugin included in the VAR onto the machine to control the assets/machine. From the machine asset menu, click the plugins tab and then find the machine controller plugin from the list on the left. Load it, and then open the custom UI and you should be all set

I added the plugin and can control the machine, but when I load the attachments they aren't attached to the machine.

Not sure what's going on - Click here for a quick video so you can see how it works on my end...if you can post a video up to show me what's happening on your end...that might be helpful as well. Make sure you are selecting the asset (dildo) you added to the scene from the "select asset" dropdown in the machine plugin and then try syncing it. (Note: this version only works with the included dildo prefab, so if you're trying to sync up some other asset - it isn't going to work)

Ah the video cleared it up. I was loading the plugin onto the machine before loading the 2nd asset to then select to attach. Ty

Back
Top Bottom