Dynamic blowjob and animation

Paid Scenes Dynamic blowjob and animation

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

Dynamic blowjob and animation - motion capture

Ok guys so this is the first of the new more dynamic scenes. In order for this to work you need to make sure that the SilverBJ plugin has the male selected

Do not activate the plugin yourself. DON'T. Just make sure the male is selected. That's it.

If she misses the penis help her out or move the penis slightly from penis base control.

Well have fun and feel free to contact me if there are any problems

These scenes are not heavy on the system but they have plugins. Make sure you have...

Read more about this resource...

So as always the mocap is flawless...nice work.

Non VR fine.

Issues I have in vr: (which i only use)

If you posses the male the slightest misalignment means the BJ doesn't connect which is a real shame as due to vam being vam as soon as you posses you get a jarring jolt.
The sounds the model makes are ....off putting (for me). Very high pitch like an asian school girl which doesn't quite fit the elvian queen.
The BJ is almost violent and very fast and unnatural imo.
The BJ is hard to see as the lighting is off and she shadows her own work which is a shame.
The male hands are too far back making it too hard to find in vr which causes the jolt which makes the bj miss.

So for me this scene was a no go as it is but I think this could all be fixed easily.
Not sure if the silver bj is fully working as the LOOK is mostly missing the BJ.
If you could pause the animation then the user could re align it themselves solving the issue. Also it allow the user to move at their own pace and not feel pressured or rushed to the mocaps limitations etc.
Also you made two good bj at once. Why not link them as 1 scene?
As always a mirror on / off would really help when all you can see is a top of the head.
If future bj could slow down and look up occasionally that also be awesome.

Great work but some small issues to iron out in VR imo. Love the red shoes!
Ill leave a review later just incase you improve this one otherwise it have to be a 3star... when id prefer to give all your stuff to have a 4 or 5 star.

Hope that helps. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom