Dynamic Blowjob 2 - motion capture and animation

Paid Scenes Dynamic Blowjob 2 - motion capture and animation

So as always the mocap is flawless...nice work.

Non VR fine.

Issues I have in vr: (which i only use)

The model isnt wearing shoes but her model is posed as if she is?
This BJ connected much better than the last one but still sometimes missed when in VR.

As with 1st one you made two good bj at once. Why not link them as 1 scene?
As always a mirror (or two) on / off would really help when all you can see is a top of the head.
If future bj could look up occasionally as that be awesome.
Be great to have an indicator of when the male cum animation occurs.
Be great to be able to pause it to align it myself with head control (i noticed theyre turned off).

This BJ was superior in some ways (not all) to the other one.
The lighting was much better and very cool throughout.
Great work but some small issues to iron out in VR imo.
As this one mostly works ill review it :)

Hope that helps. Thanks.

Last edited:
"The model isn't wearing shoes but her model is posed as if she is?" This alone makes me not take your review seriously. Can't you add some heels? Can't you add a mirror yourself? Looking up will add hours to my workflow and taking into account people such as yourself that complain about not having heels or a mirror...it's not really worth it. Thanks for the 4 stars. I could just sit on my ass and post mocaps with dummies as models and still have the same number of patreons. I think I might just do that and stop inovating.

That's not a cool reply Reign. I've supported you for over a year and pay my monthly fee to help you make your awesome craft while others pirate your shit and run you down.

The points i've made are all relevant to me an experienced user and fellow creator.
The other BJ scene has issues (as detailed on that page): This scene not so much but still imperfect as detailed above. To me details matter. Small details which in VR become much larger.

"I could just sit on my ass and post mocaps with dummies as models and still have the same number of patreons."

You are lucky to have so many of us having your back. Other good creators struggle to get traction but still have time to respect and appreciate their fans opinions.

Just take feedback or leave it.....but our goal is to help you dude. Instead you dismiss and mock your own supporters? WTF is that shit haha !?
You do innovate which is why we take the time to like , review your work and support your patreon but because of that some of your fans also want to help you / bring issues they have to your notice with the goal of making your overall craft better. And this was your response ?

Not cool Reign, not cool at all :(

Last edited:
I believe that there are some "unnecessary" dependencies!?

Check the lines in the spoiler, I think that is safe to delete all this from your meta
"ReignMocap.23-07-2.1" : {
"licenseType" : "CC BY",
"dependencies" : {
"vamguy-0.Emily_Futa.latest" : {
"MeshedVR.3PointLightSetup.latest" : {
"NoStage3.Hair_Long_Upswept_Top_Bun.latest" : {
}
}
}
},
"WeebU.Futa_Hair.latest" : {
"licenseType" : "FC",
"VaMChan.Hair_Afro_braids.latest" : {
}
}
}
},
"kemenate.Morphs.latest" : {
}
},
"kemenate.Decals.latest" : {
and edit your scene json, replace "ReignMocap.23-07-2.1:/Custom/Scripts/ImprovedPoV.cs" with "AcidBubbles.ImprovedPoV.1:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/ImprovedPoV/ImprovedPoV.cs"

Back
Top Bottom