Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
pogdaddyVAM
Patreon
pogdaddy
pogdaddy submitted a new resource:

Drala Vs Emira - Double look pack~ A dragoness Vs a powerful elf warrior!

A fantasy-styled double look pack made for your pleasure! This started off as just the elf girl but then I made the dragon girl and I couldn't decide which I liked more. So I decided to mix things up and make 2 different looks to release together! I hope you enjoy them; very fun to make with using lots of great assets from the community!

If you like my style of looks, I am offering custom looks tailored to your preferences as a thank you for my higher tip reward on...

Read more about this resource...

I can't wait to check these out! I haven't been active lately because, last Monday, I somehow managed to close my laptop lid like a dumb, while my earbuds were still sitting on the keyboard, which destroyed the screen. 😭 Since I am still in the process of building my new rig, my laptop is currently the only one that can even run VaM. I am going to take this major fail on my part and turn it into a win by replacing the broken 60hz screen with a 144hz. I just need to order the screen and 40 pin cable needed for the conversion. It is all plug n play from there. I am hoping everything will be back to normal by the end of this week.

I can't wait to check these out! I haven't been active lately because, last Monday, I somehow managed to close my laptop lid like a dumb, while my earbuds were still sitting on the keyboard, which destroyed the screen. 😭 Since I am still in the process of building my new rig, my laptop is currently the only one that can even run VaM. I am going to take this major fail on my part and turn it into a win by replacing the broken 60hz screen with a 144hz. I just need to order the screen and 40 pin cable needed for the conversion. It is all plug n play from there. I am hoping everything will be back to normal by the end of this week.
Damn dude! Sucks that happened. Hope you're up and running again soon!

Back
Top Bottom