Double Treat - Extended

Scenes Double Treat - Extended

Androinz

Reactions
Patreon
androinz
Androinz submitted a new resource:

Double Treat - Interactive blowjob scene with Ellie and Belline, with some hardcore moments.

View attachment 34052
Double Treat
Blowjobs from Ellie and Belline, face slapping, masturbating, pussy slapping, playing with mouths, optional fart sounds during face slaps.

[Press F4 for male PoV]

Requirements

...​

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this, it's really high quality work. Do you have any advice for issues where the models don't line up properly? During the blowjob animation the guy's dick either clips through their faces or misses the mouth and just rubs along the outside of the model. I'm running this in VR and using F4 to possess. The models seem to freak out a bit when the scene finishes loading and sometimes their arms clip into odd locations. Is there some kind of reset I can do once everything has loaded?

Thanks for this, it's really high quality work. Do you have any advice for issues where the models don't line up properly? During the blowjob animation the guy's dick either clips through their faces or misses the mouth and just rubs along the outside of the model. I'm running this in VR and using F4 to possess. The models seem to freak out a bit when the scene finishes loading and sometimes their arms clip into odd locations. Is there some kind of reset I can do once everything has loaded?

I don't have a VR set so I can't properly test it out on VR. Almost all my scenes seem to have one common problem which is models freaking out and I don't know what causes it.

Other than that, when you order male to go back to the first position, it also resets poses of Ellie and Belline.

The clipping issue might be related to performance.

Thanks, I appreciate the response, what do you mean by "order male". I had some success mitigating the issues lining up by adjusting my height.

Ahhh... I don't know how VR works actually, in VaM :D

What I mean is during a blowjob scene, when you click "previous" it should also reset poses and basically resets the scene.

What should I do if the scene does not work at all? So everything is loaded but no animations are played. 🤔

-Be sure that you have all the listed requirements installed as VAR packages.

-Be sure that you are using the latest version of VaM.

-Be sure that Freeze Motion / Sound option is disabled in your toolbar.

-Be sure that you unpacked my VAR package.

If you believe nothing is wrong on your end, try choosing one of the girls' root section, go to plugins, Open Custom UI for plugin#0_VamTimeLine.AtomPlugin, select Targets, select the very first animation on top, click ► All.

Other than these, I don't know why the animations don't play. It can be related to Timeline version but whenever Timeline gets updated, I check out my old scenes just to be sure nothing is overly broken.

If it's the first time you open this scene, try also reloading the scene and / or hard-reset your VaM / close it and re-open.

If you are on VR however, I don't have a VR set and some of my scenes don't play correctly on VR version. So I can't help you about that.

-Be sure that you have all the listed requirements installed as VAR packages.

-Be sure that you are using the latest version of VaM.

-Be sure that Freeze Motion / Sound option is disabled in your toolbar.

-Be sure that you unpacked my VAR package.

If you believe nothing is wrong on your end, try choosing one of the girls' root section, go to plugins, Open Custom UI for plugin#0_VamTimeLine.AtomPlugin, select Targets, select the very first animation on top, click ► All.

Other than these, I don't know why the animations don't play. It can be related to Timeline version but whenever Timeline gets updated, I check out my old scenes just to be sure nothing is overly broken.

If it's the first time you open this scene, try also reloading the scene and / or hard-reset your VaM / close it and re-open.

If you are on VR however, I don't have a VR set and some of my scenes don't play correctly on VR version. So I can't help you about that.
I download all the stuff via the internal browser and I should actually have everything. I have also started the updater to check for updates but nothing seems to be available. I started the scenes first in desktop mode and then tried in VR but still no animations are played. By the way, I noticed that this is the case with all the scenes you have created. 🤔 Quite frustrating. :(

I download all the stuff via the internal browser and I should actually have everything. I have also started the updater to check for updates but nothing seems to be available. I started the scenes first in desktop mode and then tried in VR but still no animations are played. By the way, I noticed that this is the case with all the scenes you have created. 🤔 Quite frustrating. :(

I really don't know but this is the first time I hear this kind of problem. Probably a problem on your end... Maybe you didn't give access to some plugins or didn't allow my scene to use plugins etc.

I can only guess.

I really don't know but this is the first time I hear this kind of problem. Probably a problem on your end... Maybe you didn't give access to some plugins or didn't allow my scene to use plugins etc.

I can only guess.
Thanks, I had to enable a setting in the security tab to allow plugins, that was the missing hint. Thank you! ^^

Back
Top Bottom