Treat Her Right

Scenes Treat Her Right

screwy

Reactions
screwy submitted a new resource:

Treat Her Right - It's been too long and you've got to treat her right...

After being away for so long you've got to Treat Her Right.

*Discalimer* This is my first scene and I'm still learning new things so animations are not all perfect but I think they're neat. Hope you enjoy and let me know if something is broken :)

Includes 9 scenes/positions (one extra hidden scene if you can find its button...) for you to make her feel special. Male pov for most scenes and female pov for about half of the scenes. Music player for some smooooooth jazz or maybe a little bit...

Read more about this resource...

The animations here are great as is the UI. The only issue is transitioning between scenes is very clunky. I'm not sure why, but everytime you click a button, VAM freezes for a second as it loads that position, almost like a separate scene. I'm assuming you used subscenes? It pretty seriously breaks the immersion, but both versions are great scenes otherwise.

The animations here are great as is the UI. The only issue is transitioning between scenes is very clunky. I'm not sure why, but everytime you click a button, VAM freezes for a second as it loads that position, almost like a separate scene. I'm assuming you used subscenes? It pretty seriously breaks the immersion, but both versions are great scenes otherwise.

Yeah when I first started making the animations I thought the only way to have multiple positions was through subscenes. It also kinda worked out this way so the animations could loop until you are ready for the next position. I do want to add a fade during the load to help with immersion but I haven't yet figured out how to get vam overlays working.

Back
Top Bottom