vamX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
vamX
vamX submitted a new resource:

DollMaster 2.52 - Fixed issue with loading VAMasutra poses removing the DollMaster plugin

DollMaster 2.52
Fixed issue where loading VAMasutra poses (all of the DollMaster poses) caused the DollMaster plugin to be removed. This error occurs in VaM 1.20.

Credits
DollMaster plugin written by VamDeluxe

Fixed by vamX

How to use DollMaster
DollMaster allows you to quickly start sex in a variety of poses, and includes a variety of sex sounds. DollMaster sex alignment (pen*s in the...

Read more about this resource...

When I choose a VAMasutra pose, both actors move to the spot where all the atoms spawn when you add them. What the best way to move the actors to a different location without breaking the VAMAsutra animationa and all the alignments? Can I change the spot where all the atoms spawn or maybe there is a way to move both the actors at the same time? When I move each actor individually I usually fuck up the pose and can't align them properly after that.

Unfortunately this is a limitation of DollMaster. To move everything you can try creating an empty atom, then set the male, female, plus thrust animations all to parent to the empty atom. Then move the empty atom. When you change poses, though, it will break things as the poses load in a specific place. vamX (our paid extension to VaM) loads poses in appropriate set places in around 50 environments, overcoming this issue (for each environment it knows where it can load poses that make sense).

Unfortunately this is a limitation of DollMaster. To move everything you can try creating an empty atom, then set the male, female, plus thrust animations all to parent to the empty atom. Then move the empty atom. When you change poses, though, it will break things as the poses load in a specific place. vamX (our paid extension to VaM) loads poses in appropriate set places in around 50 environments, overcoming this issue (for each environment it knows where it can load poses that make sense).
Thanks for the answer!

Maybe newbie here, but how do you set the male & female atoms to parent the empty atom easily? For thrust atoms you just select it normally as parent and tag parent link, but for persons do you need to do this for zillion bodyparts separately? I hope not :)

Btw, what environments does Vamx support? Does it work with dollmaster seamlessly? Sounds like an interesting vam app!

Maybe newbie here, but how do you set the male & female atoms to parent the empty atom easily? For thrust atoms you just select it normally as parent and tag parent link, but for persons do you need to do this for zillion bodyparts separately? I hope not :)

Btw, what environments does Vamx support? Does it work with dollmaster seamlessly? Sounds like an interesting vam app!
In edit mode open the Person menu, go to the Control & Physics 1 tab and there is "Parent atom"drop-down list.
Do this for both actors and then move your empty atom.

vamX updated DollMaster 2.52 with a new update entry:

Now updated to fix an issue with voice selection in desktop mode.

The new build has the same name and version number, so you can just drag it into your AddonPackages folder to replace the existing DollMaster version if you are already using DollMaster 2.51.

In desktop mode you couldn't choose most of the voices (Personalities). The drop down went down below the bottom of the screen.

This update fixes that issue in Desktop Mode. There is now a check if we are in VR mode or Desktop Mode, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The original Dollmaster allowed you to change the thrust itself - you could drag the two ends of the animation around. Is that gone from this version? Thanks!

[UPDATE] Never mind - they were just hidden.

Back
Top Bottom