MrOrange

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
mr_orange
Mr. Orange submitted a new resource:

Modified Dollmaster - A modified Dollmaster Version as var file

This is the Dollmaster version I use for all my scenes.
Special thanks to VAM User VamDeluxe and main credits for the plugin go to him.

There are a couple of small tweaks: Arousal, arousaldecay, expressions, sounds etc.
I recommend using this in combination with Auto Expression enabled on the female.

Ingame Select person Atom -> Plugin -> "Open Custom UI" to change Dollmaster personality and settings.
Look up in the scene to see the Dollmaster UI.

Packaged as var file.

Enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

Hey, I found out that i wasnt enable to disable the gaze control, and the eye target also can't be changed anymore, is is normal?

Hey, I just want to say thanks for keeping this updated first of all. Second I really need help with the montage system. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, every time I try to create a montage, the scene just resets and erases all of my loaded plugins. I've tried it a million different times, I've tried reinstalling the plug in but nothing seems to work :(

Any help would be awesome, I feel like a fucking retard because it seems like I'm missing something so obvious but I'm at my wits end

- Cheers

Hey, I just want to say thanks for keeping this updated first of all. Second I really need help with the montage system. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, every time I try to create a montage, the scene just resets and erases all of my loaded plugins. I've tried it a million different times, I've tried reinstalling the plug in but nothing seems to work :(

Any help would be awesome, I feel like a fucking retard because it seems like I'm missing something so obvious but I'm at my wits end

- Cheers

Only just seen your comment now, unfortunately the function is broken (Not sure why), better to use dollmaster 2 in this case (Can be found on dischord).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom