DoA Marie

OniEkohvius

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
oniekohvius
OniEkohvius submitted a new resource:

DoA Marie - I had no idea she was Swedish...

View attachment 86244
DoA - Marie
Wicked Lil' Servant

View attachment 86246
Package includes:
  • Full Morph
  • Textures
  • Clothing (2x from first screenshot)
First batch of models for my newly launched Patreon. I'd very much appreciate your support if you've enjoyed my models in the past and want me to continue pumping out content during 2022.

This is early-access, so if you...

Read more about this resource...

Hello good Sir!
First of all, i just LOOOVE all Your work and other similar artists like Testitou, (and other great artists there) scenes from WeebUVR. I could go on and on here... But those are i combine and enjoy the most :) and don't let me start on great plugins out there ! (Sorry for long beggining, but i don't do it often[posting], usualy i manage problems by myself, but for the occasion i wanted to express my love to You all good people out there) .

To the point:
I saved her appearance, then when i load it (it happens in VR and desktop mode) her upper gums with teeths attached to it are getting weird long.
Screenshot
It is ok when i just load her as a (main?) .
Is there something i can do about it ?

Again, thanks for all Your hard work and don't ever ! Leave us, You beautiful, beautiful man !

Last edited:
Hello good Sir!
First of all, i just LOOOVE all Your work and other similar artists like Testitou, (and other great artists there) scenes from WeebUVR. I could go on and on here... But those are i combine and enjoy the most :) and don't let me start on great plugins out there ! (Sorry for long beggining, but i don't do it often[posting], usualy i manage problems by myself, but for the occasion i wanted to express my love to You all good people out there) .

To the point:
I saved her appearance, then when i load it (it happens in VR and desktop mode) her upper gums with teeths attached to it are getting weird long.
Screenshot
It is ok when i just load her as a (main?) .
Is there something i can do about it ?

Again, thanks for all Your hard work and don't ever ! Leave us, You beautiful, beautiful man !
Hi, Thanks, glad you like it.

Please use this resource to fix the teeth issue. It's a bone thing in VAM and i have no idea how to fix it annoyingly...

Back
Top Bottom