Marie

Looks Marie

Hello two file are missing, are they important ?
1687295970813.png

When i load her with Ressource Extractor the hair are fcked up (not your fault it happens to mostly all looks with Unity Assets) but the "eyes" are bugged too
1687296059739.png

for the eyes i dont know if i posted it on this but it uses image panels so you need save image panels in the cua manager
I use Ressource Extractor so it do it automaticly i don't know at all how to save something manually, can you help me ?

I use Ressource Extractor so it do it automaticly i don't know at all how to save something manually, can you help me ?
It could save me a lot for everything please explain me how to save a character from 0 x)

It could save me a lot for everything please explain me how to save a character from 0 x)
basically load up my scene like you would normally. ensure you have cua manager save in your session plugins by default so it loads on start up. if u dont know how to do that basically go to you session plugins on the main page go to add and look for blazedust.cuam.CustomUnityAssetManager and add that plugin to it. after go back to the vam menu and go one tab below to session plugin presets. go towards the top middle and press change user defaults. press set current as user defaults and the press skip screenshot as it isnt really nescessary. now u have cua manager able to load automatically on startup. afterword's go back to my scene then open up the session plugins and go to cua manager. press open custom ui, if u have the most recent version your going to press the button in the top right where it says goto page and go to the options. scroll to the bottom where it says atom types to hangle (assets). look below that where it says select atom type. press that and look for imagePanel. once you select that press add atom type below it and youll be good. now go back to the goto page and go to the manage presets page. once there go to the input save preset name and type in whatever name you want then preset the save linked atoms preset to the right of it and make a screenshot right after when it comes up. now the cua's will load along with the image panels for the eyes. let me know if you want me to show u how to set an auto load trigger.

Hello two file are missing, are they important ?View attachment 259464

When i load her with Ressource Extractor the hair are fcked up (not your fault it happens to mostly all looks with Unity Assets) but the "eyes" are bugged tooView attachment 259468
also i dont know if those to files are needed,best way to tell is restart vam the clear your error box then load the scene and see if anything appears in the error box.

basically load up my scene like you would normally. ensure you have cua manager save in your session plugins by default so it loads on start up. if u dont know how to do that basically go to you session plugins on the main page go to add and look for blazedust.cuam.CustomUnityAssetManager and add that plugin to it. after go back to the vam menu and go one tab below to session plugin presets. go towards the top middle and press change user defaults. press set current as user defaults and the press skip screenshot as it isnt really nescessary. now u have cua manager able to load automatically on startup. afterword's go back to my scene then open up the session plugins and go to cua manager. press open custom ui, if u have the most recent version your going to press the button in the top right where it says goto page and go to the options. scroll to the bottom where it says atom types to hangle (assets). look below that where it says select atom type. press that and look for imagePanel. once you select that press add atom type below it and youll be good. now go back to the goto page and go to the manage presets page. once there go to the input save preset name and type in whatever name you want then preset the save linked atoms preset to the right of it and make a screenshot right after when it comes up. now the cua's will load along with the image panels for the eyes. let me know if you want me to show u how to set an auto load trigger.
Thanks you you're a life saver !

Back
Top Bottom