DiviningRod

Plugins DiviningRod

Althogh, I have seen a review claiming it supposedly also worked on a Dildo (with a lot of error messages), I don't think it actually does. At least I've tried it with the built-in dildo and it definitely didn't work.

The plugin relies on the rigidbodies: "pelvis", "Gen1", "Gen2", "Gen3", and the free controllers: "penisBaseControl", "penisMidControl", "penisTipControl" to be present, which it controls and a dildo doesn't have.

Though I guess a simpler version of the script, which just aligns an arbitrary object's main control towards a target wouldn't be that hard to write. Maybe I'll do that one day, as well (or not... 😅).

At least at the moment I am quite busy working on yet another plugin, which I also hope to be very useful in the future. However, it is something completely unrelated...
Did you ever try to do this?
Do you think it would be possible to instead make a dildo object that was compatible? So one that has those rigidbodies?

Anyone else having issue with the plugin to stop working after reloading scene? I have to renable the male checkbox everytime i load up a saved scene...

for some reason the rod turns off when I play the timeline any idea why this happens?

Back
Top Bottom