• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

DiviningRod

Plugins DiviningRod 2021-08-14

ToumeiHitsuji

Reactions
ToumeiHitsuji submitted a new resource:

DiviningRod - Add plugin to any male to turn his rod into something that can find wet places ;)

Add plugin to any male to turn his rod into something that can find wet places ;)

Will automatically align penis to nearest vagina or mouth of any other person atom. I wanted to include "anus" as an option as well, but couldn't find anything I could use as a reference position. Anyone any idea?

This plugin is often an easy fix for minor alignment issues. E.g., after loading a different look for some person atom in the scene. And in a lot of other cases it can avoid the occasional penis pop...

Read more about this resource...

You can see how its implemented here? Not sure if the implementation will work in your case

There was those old plugin called "SexAssist" with vagina, anus and mouth as targets. It is broken for me, but maybe the code can help you.
Though, it is from JayJayWon, too, so it most probably is a similar code to "OrificeAligner" linked above.

So I was trying out this plugin, but I cannot get it to work with a woman facing away from male in a standing position, both standing upright. When the Penis gets close to the Vagina, the Penis goes horizontal instead of going up into the vagina.

So I was trying out this plugin, but I cannot get it to work with a woman facing away from male in a standing position, both standing upright. When the Penis gets close to the Vagina, the Penis goes horizontal instead of going up into the vagina.
The problem is: in this position, the penis would have to bend into the vagina to be able to get inside. I've been experimenting quite a while to let the penis mid and the tip bend independently from the base, but then things always get instable very fast :confused:. It is definitely not an easy fix and I can not promise to deliver, but I'll try some more if I find the time.

Apart from that you can look forward to another update quite soon that will introduces a few other nice features and some fixes.

The problem is: in this position, the penis would have to bend into the vagina to be able to get inside. I've been experimenting quite a while to let the penis mid and the tip bend independently from the base, but then things always get instable very fast :confused:. It is definitely not an easy fix and I can not promise to deliver, but I'll try some more if I find the time.

Apart from that you can look forward to another update quite soon that will introduces a few other nice features and some fixes.

Actually when I align the penis before hand (using male morph erect) and slowly lower the woman down on the penis. The penis instead of keeping upright position, seems to be calculating a more horizontal entry. I think I will try this pose laying down, to see if the issue is the same. It it disappears when laying down in a spooning pose, it must be a small bug.

This is f*cking amazing. Makes so many scenes easier to set up. It doesn't automatically magnet and cripple models together but softly guides gens in the right direction. Very easy to use. Superb! Thanks a lot, mate!

ToumeiHitsuji updated DiviningRod with a new update entry:

ToumeiHitsuji.DiviningRod.3

• Offset finetuning parameters for all targets
  • Anus and hand target support! (those might need some individual finetuning of offset parameters, though)
  • Optional gender restrictions (default: female targets only)
  • Custom target support (armpits, masturbators, toasters, ... you name it!)
  • Distance based parameters now in centimeters instead of meters for more fine grained control
  • Fixed calculation bug for dynamic adaptation rate

Read the rest of this update entry...

Actually when I align the penis before hand (using male morph erect) and slowly lower the woman down on the penis. The penis instead of keeping upright position, seems to be calculating a more horizontal entry. I think I will try this pose laying down, to see if the issue is the same. It it disappears when laying down in a spooning pose, it must be a small bug.
I've actually got some more ideas that I want to try (but still... no promises). You may also check the new version, maybe the introduced target offsets can already help a little in your case.

Please create a Tutorial with Use Cases for the Plugin.
Use cases:
  • You've edited a scene, but now a dick isn't going in it's supposed orifice anymore.
  • You are creating your own scene and want to have less trouble getting the penis alignment right.
  • You are possessing a person and want to make penis pop outs less likely when you move around.
I've tried to keep the setup as simple as possible. In most cases you should be fine with the default settings. So just do the same as for any other plugin, you'd want to attach to a male: go to edit mode ->cycle through the person atoms (shortcut: N) until you've selected the male person->Go to Plugins->Add Plugin->SelectFile->Browse for DiviningRod.cs (best just click on "All flattened" on the left and then use the search bar) -> click on it, and you are done.

In the same menu, you can also click on "Open Custom UI" to see all of the settings of the plugin. Each parameter has a description directly in the UI. There are quite a few parameters by now, though, I think in 99% of the cases, you'd just want to enable or disable some target orifice, which are the first few checkboxes on the top.

Can you make this work with sexhelper? Idea is to use this mod for the alignment, and sexhelper with the thrusting. Using it together, it looks like sexhelper is overriding divvingrod regardless if gen3 rotations are disabled.

ToumeiHitsuji updated DiviningRod with a new update entry:

ToumeiHitsuji.DiviningRod.4

• Improved stability of pop out prevention (finally found out how to access trigger states! You could now actually consider turning this option on)
  • "Force Tip to Target" option that can sometimes help sliding it in at particular steep angles (e.g. both standing straight, vagina insertion from behind)
  • "Min Target Distance" may now be set to 0 to consider all targets at all time
  • Minor Optimizations

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could you try the newest version and increase the value of the new parameter "Force Tip To Target"? At least in my experiments I was now able to acclompish what you were talking about.

Can you make this work with sexhelper? Idea is to use this mod for the alignment, and sexhelper with the thrusting. Using it together, it looks like sexhelper is overriding divvingrod regardless if gen3 rotations are disabled.
Sounds like SexHelper would need to be adapted to work with DiviningRod and not the other way round. After all, I can't keep SexHelper from touching the same controls on the person. :confused:

Is it possible to apply this to a dildo too ?
Althogh, I have seen a review claiming it supposedly also worked on a Dildo (with a lot of error messages), I don't think it actually does. At least I've tried it with the built-in dildo and it definitely didn't work.

The plugin relies on the rigidbodies: "pelvis", "Gen1", "Gen2", "Gen3", and the free controllers: "penisBaseControl", "penisMidControl", "penisTipControl" to be present, which it controls and a dildo doesn't have.

Though I guess a simpler version of the script, which just aligns an arbitrary object's main control towards a target wouldn't be that hard to write. Maybe I'll do that one day, as well (or not... 😅).

At least at the moment I am quite busy working on yet another plugin, which I also hope to be very useful in the future. However, it is something completely unrelated...

Last edited:
Hey :) Maybe you can help. I just wanted to test your plugin, but it seems that the alignment needed a bit higher to really hit the vagina. No matter how high I position the male, the vagine doesn't get hit. Do I make a mistake here?

Thanks a lot! This plugin works well!
Want to ask one question: what the difference between gen1, gen2, gen3 in rigidbodies? Really can't find them in doc or edit UI.

Very good plugin, but bring a strong recommendation.

First I noticed that when you activate the plugin it will automatically change the PenisTip, PenisMed, Penis base to follow a physic link. It would be awesome if you could set back the original values of all the atom after you disable the plugin. In my scenes, it is super important that I use my own atom physic link when I disable your plugin. But I always have to reimplement them all. Briefly, it would be awesome if you keep in a variable the original value (before you change it) and put it back to what it was when we disable the plugin.

Also, could you tell us what the penis is aligning to? I guess it is the female pelvis ... but I am not sure 100%.

Great work man. Make life easier for beginner. But it would make it also awesome for advance user if you would keep track of the original values.

Thumbs up!

I don't understand how this works. The description says to "find wet " but in the explanations it says to "stay in orifice". I activate it and I don't see any change in the scene. And I have done many tests. I know I'm among programmers but I don't understand what it does or how.

Back
Top Bottom