Disembody

Plugins Disembody

Stopper

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Stopper submitted a new resource:

Disembody - Disables body textures and physics for all but selected bodyparts

Disables most body textures and physics except for selected bodyparts. Originally designed to replace the built-in VR hands. Thanks to @WeebUVR and @giallone for the idea!

Clothes work to some extent as well, but will deform around the wrists and ankles.

Note: Still a WIP, but I wanted to get a version out for people to play with. Working on adding the penis as well!

Usage
  1. Add to a Person atom
  2. Select which bodyparts to...

Read more about this resource...

This is looking great so far and works as advertised for hands and feet.

I've been working on a scene where I need to disable the lower half of a character, such as for a person climbing halfway out of a dimensional portal (in mid air, with physical things going on nearby). If this supported toggling more areas, such as legs, abdomen, head, etc., I think it would be perfect for my needs.

I've been using the transparency plugin combined with the collider editor plugin, but I'm having some issues where I can't get all the desired collisions to fully disable. So, if you could solve this so I don't have to, that would be amazing.

My use case may be well outside your concept for this plugin, though, and I totally understand if you decide to go another way with this.

Amazing! Please also make it possible to display only the area around the Tits. I want to play with all the women's tits.

Any plans of adding more body parts able to be disabled enabled? Like just the head, just the hips, or male gens?

Waiting for ten thousand years, waiting for you to come back, waiting for you to renew.

Stopper updated Disembody with a new update entry:

Added head, penis, and arms. Various fixes.

• Added support for penis, head, and arms.
    • Penis takes the whole pelvis with it and you might need to adjust for the extra mass.
    • Head doesn't currently show the neck. I'll likely add the option later.
  • Added adjustment of mass / drag.
    • This might cause physics instability
  • No longer hides any of the controllers. I felt that it's better to keep them around to help pose the visible parts.
    • I also recommend using them to prevent some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It would be awesome if either there was a mode, or perhaps even a new plugin based off of this one that could easily make a "ManDildo"
so that we have access to all the customization and physics built into VaM.

Right now I use Disembody, then shrink/disappear the testicles, apply the plugin Goingoinggone, then add the Hide Skin by Mask plugin.
I created some textures and messed with them to make a golden dildo and created a normal map with texture.
1708465695633.png

1708465587066.png

The problem is the base is open and i have tried adding an ISSphere that is flattened but the physics makes it lag behind the Mandildo.

I do have to turn Position/Rotation for the base to "on" and then parent link the hip to itself (same person/penisbase)

1708466273012.png

It would be nice if there was a skinnable back to the Mandildo that remained Glued to the PeniseBase and we wouldn't have to go through all these steps to set up something like this

It would be awesome if either there was a mode, or perhaps even a new plugin based off of this one that could easily make a "ManDildo"
I second this. Would be great, if possible to have a plugin that only disembodies the genitals without the rotations/movement problems that it has now connected to the rest of disembodied parts. In short penis only not connected to any male/futa atom

Right now I use Disembody, then shrink/disappear the testicles, apply the plugin Goingoinggone, then add the Hide Skin by Mask plugin.
I created some textures and messed with them to make a golden dildo and created a normal map with texture.
View attachment 337394

View attachment 337393

The problem is the base is open and i have tried adding an ISSphere that is flattened but the physics makes it lag behind the Mandildo.

I do have to turn Position/Rotation for the base to "on" and then parent link the hip to itself (same person/penisbase)

View attachment 337403

View attachment 337434

It would be nice if there was a skinnable back to the Mandildo that remained Glued to the PeniseBase and we wouldn't have to go through all these steps to set up something like this

Adding caps to the exposed parts of the mesh is on the roadmap, but it'll likely take a while.

The best/easiest way I can think to do it is with clothing. That'd give the most control over shape and textures. Problem is that I don't have any experience with making clothing or 3D modeling in general. I'd probably need to trade some goodwill with someone from the community to get those made.

I also first want to make a clothing plugin that can selectively auto-hire parts of the mesh when equipped. A while back I figured out how to do that without adding an alpha-enabled shader (which is how the other plugins do it iirc, and it turns off tesselation).

I second this. Would be great, if possible to have a plugin that only disembodies the genitals without the rotations/movement problems that it has now connected to the rest of disembodied parts. In short penis only not connected to any male/futa atom

Yeah, I know the physics are a little finnicky. The are a couple of reasons that it's hard to fully separate out the gens.

For one, the person atom holds the logic that make morphs work, which is multi threaded and would be a pain to extract.

The other main issue is that some of the gen mesh is skinned to the hip bone, so I opted to lug the whole pelvis around rather than re-skin it.

For me, turning up the joint springs was enough to minimize the side effects of the extra mass but it's not a perfect solution. Changing the mass/drag of the hidden components it also possible, but it can make the overall physics unstable.

If you're referring to something else or I'm completely misunderstanding you, it might help to add a video showing the specific issues you're hitting.

@Stopper
I fully understand :)
I meant that, when i move the penis very far away or very high, the penis rotation becomes unstable/very sensible (just a touch and rotates almost 90 degrees).
The "solution" i've found is to link the "HIP" to the "PenisBaseControl" and turn it ON..that way is possible to rotate/move the penis better (and to grab it and use like a dildo) but is not perfect..
I can't make a video but, for example, you can see what i mean trying to move the penis up to face height and then rotating it toward the face..
Maybe a toggle option to link the penisbase to the hip and/or the pelvis could be enough instead of having to do it every time (and some people don't know how to do it manually, expecially new ones).
An alpha option to hide the pelvis part (like the one that is in altfuta to hide male torso) would also be great. This would allow to really use the male penis as a dildo (mandildo) like in this picture:
1708544190491.png

Currently, to obtain that effect, we need to use "going going gone" plugin and a fullbodygeoshell that accept alphas (but is a system that is long to setup and very prone to errors/glitches)...
The advantage of being able to use a male penis instead of a cua or normal dildo are many...access to many skins, morphs, compatibility with plugins like divining rod, hazmhox fluids, etc...

Back
Top Bottom