Answered Dependencies used in scene not showing when packing the VAR.

Origin69

Reactions
I have a scene ready to got that uses some AshAuryn Expressions in the animation. They are listed in the .json for the save, but not in the dependencies list or meta.json when packing the VAR. Do I need to change something in the scene and repack a save, or can I manually add them to the VAR somehow?

Are those expressions used as geometry targets in Timeline only? If so they won't be recognised as used in the scene, only if they're used as morphs/pose at load.
When just used in this manner you need to add them manually in the dependencies list, or set them at start with a 0.01 value to be recognized as used in the person.

Upvote 0
Starting at 0.01 is a good idea, I'll do that in future. I managed a work around by adding them manually to the .json and it worked. I always get nervous changing things like that and thinking it'll break something. Now I need to check some other morphs I added myself for my new scene.

Upvote 0
Yep, I didn't include the hip morph for the transformation. Thank you for letting me know about that. I've pulled the scene and I'm posting an update now.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom