• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Dependencies question

Gwandak

Reactions
Hello. I was wondering how I go about finding the dependencies for a certain person. I have a custom character that I made and I want to back them up, but I don't know how to find the dependencies (other than going through and writing them down one by one). I was hoping there was a faster way to do this. The reason I'm asking is because my character exists in an older version of VAM which still utilizes easy-mate IV. I would like to move her to a newer version of vam, but i feel like if I try, she won't work properly unless I also bring her dependencies.

Last edited:
You can do it with Package Builder. Just make scene with your character and add it in Builder. Then push Prepare package and will see all dependences.

Upvote 0
You can do it with Package Builder. Just make scene with your character and add it in Builder. Then push Prepare package and will see all dependences.
Thank you. I will go do that and report back!

Edit: So I figured it out and got it to work. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom