• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Deleting Scenes and looks from personnal collection

nagsugo

Reactions
Hello, I would like to know if there is any way I can delete scenes and characters from my personnal collection, It's being veryyyyyy crowded in it and tooooooo long to find what i'm searching all the time, i have a lot of characters that has been installed and I didnt want them to.

So if any of you can explain me how to get rid of the elements I dont want in my collection, that would be Highly appreciated.

thank you.

Simplest way is to delete the VARs you don't want with a file manager or Package Manager inside VaM. The difficult part is knowing if the VAR you delete is a dependency for something else.
Usually scenes are not dependencies for other resources, but the rest it's a coin toss.

What you should always have is a backup, this will save you many headaches.

Upvote 0
Simplest way is to delete the VARs you don't want with a file manager or Package Manager inside VaM. The difficult part is knowing if the VAR you delete is a dependency for something else.
Usually scenes are not dependencies for other resources, but the rest it's a coin toss.

Haha, thank you very much for the wise advice, I'll definitely go through that way !!!

Upvote 0

Remember, Jesus saves. Jesus also backs up, so should you.

Upvote 0
I keep a folder called "Done" on my HD. If I don't need a scene, or some other var, I drag it into Done. If something else breaks, I move it back. If I find all the dependencies, I can drag them all to Done. You can then archive to long term storage, cloud, or just delete.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom