Question Deleting Scenes and looks from personnal collection

nagsugo

Reactions
Hello, I would like to know if there is any way I can delete scenes and characters from my personnal collection, It's being veryyyyyy crowded in it and tooooooo long to find what i'm searching all the time, i have a lot of characters that has been installed and I didnt want them to.

So if any of you can explain me how to get rid of the elements I dont want in my collection, that would be Highly appreciated.

thank you.

Simplest way is to delete the VARs you don't want with a file manager or Package Manager inside VaM. The difficult part is knowing if the VAR you delete is a dependency for something else.
Usually scenes are not dependencies for other resources, but the rest it's a coin toss.

What you should always have is a backup, this will save you many headaches.

Upvote 0
Simplest way is to delete the VARs you don't want with a file manager or Package Manager inside VaM. The difficult part is knowing if the VAR you delete is a dependency for something else.
Usually scenes are not dependencies for other resources, but the rest it's a coin toss.

Haha, thank you very much for the wise advice, I'll definitely go through that way !!!

Upvote 0

Remember, Jesus saves. Jesus also backs up, so should you.

Upvote 0
I keep a folder called "Done" on my HD. If I don't need a scene, or some other var, I drag it into Done. If something else breaks, I move it back. If I find all the dependencies, I can drag them all to Done. You can then archive to long term storage, cloud, or just delete.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom