twitter.com
Twitter
JaxZoa
Patreon
JaxZoa
JaxZoa submitted a new resource:

(Beta)Dance Creator - procedural dance creation scenes

View attachment 173245
Dance Creator is a set of scenes aimed at creating and playing dance animations easily in VaM, in VR or on desktop.

You can use it passively: Play some music, set the tempo of the dance and enjoy the show.

Or as an active dance mini-game: Use the in-game UI, or keybinds, to match your dance to the music! You can switch between up to 9 dances, change the tempo/amplitude, or rotate your character to...

Read more about this resource...

Nice work but is there a way to have the look not in high heels? When they're naked it's weird to see their feet still looking like they're in "invisible" high heels. They should be flat footed. This would also be good if you want to use a male look.

Nice work but is there a way to have the look not in high heels? When they're naked it's weird to see their feet still looking like they're in "invisible" high heels. They should be flat footed. This would also be good if you want to use a male look.

Sure! You can adapt the feet pose pitch slider to flatten the feet, and then use the Ground Offset slider until the character touches the ground. In the next version i will add a dance set without heels by default, but the goal is for you to create your own dances adapted to your looks :)

JaxZoa updated Dance Creator with a new update entry:

Beta 3

With this update, you shouldn't have to go into CLS anymore, every features linked to dancing is now in the In-game UI.

- Added UI to control the dance preset group.

- Added UI to control the mirroring of limbs

- Added a few new control sliders and toggles

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there any way to make the speed match the tempo of a song, other than eyeballing it? Kind of a VAM noob but I've heard of things like rhythm force, idk if there's some way to use that to do what I want.

Back
Top Bottom