Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
twitter.com
Twitter
JaxZoa
Patreon
JaxZoa
When I load it to another scene the head stays in place. Why is that happening? I could not figure out

When I load it to another scene the head stays in place. Why is that happening? I could not figure out

You need to go into the Control category, and press the "Set Default Controllers" button, or just select the head control and set the position to "off" (and rotation if you are not using Gaze on top of CLS)

You need to go into the Control category, and press the "Set Default Controllers" button, or just select the head control and set the position to "off" (and rotation if you are not using Gaze on top of CLS)
Got it man thanks

None of the keyboard controls worked for me. Is there another setting I'm supposed to turn on? Also, is there a way to map the keyboard controls to an Oculus handset so I can watch this in VR?

None of the keyboard controls worked for me. Is there another setting I'm supposed to turn on? Also, is there a way to map the keyboard controls to an Oculus handset so I can watch this in VR?

Did you try the C Key to toggle keybinds ? Normally you shouldn't have to do anything. At some point i will add the possibility in Simple Keybind to bind to the VR controllers, but for now it's not possible :/

Back
Top Bottom