Reactions
Website
twitter.com
Twitter
JaxZoa
Patreon
JaxZoa
JaxZoa submitted a new resource:

CLS 2 Demo - Character controller - third person character control with undressing and dance animations

If you have questions, want to report a bug or share ideas, you can join my discord: https://discord.gg/h7pmF96JMZ
I regularly post videos on RedGifs as well: https://www.redgifs.com/users/jaxzoa

CLS 2 Demo

Control your character and camera using a gamepad or your keyboard and mouse!
View attachment 138317...

Read more about this resource...

Pretty awesome. A suggestion, maybe you could add two animations, one where shes spreading her ass cheeks while standing up and one where she twerks lol

Pretty awesome. A suggestion, maybe you could add two animations, one where shes spreading her ass cheeks while standing up and one where she twerks lol

This is just a demo, i'll add a few things to showcase what you can do with CLS, but i will probably not add different dances, animations etc ^^

Hi, thanks for this awesome plugin! I have a problem: when using the mouse/keyboard setup, after clicking the start button for that my screen begin to spin endlessly. That has to be the camera plugin, but how can I fix it please? I have a controller plugged into my desktop but I'd rather not using it.

Hi, thanks for this awesome plugin! I have a problem: when using the mouse/keyboard setup, after clicking the start button for that my screen begin to spin endlessly. That has to be the camera plugin, but how can I fix it please? I have a controller plugged into my desktop but I'd rather not using it.

Hey, you either have to use DS4 so your controller doesn't send inputs, or just unplug the controller :/ i should add a toggle for the controller inputs, because by default some controllers will send inputs even if your not pressing anything.

Hey this is truly awesome. Thanks. I tried setting up my scene with your plugins just like in this demo and it works! The only thing is that framerate drops insanely on it scene once I activate the 3rd person cam with the plugin. Your demo runs great but the scene I'm screwing with doesn't. I am going to try to downscale the environment and see if that helps. Also I'm assuming the way you mapped the xy/ab buttons on the controller to the timeline animations was done with your keybind plugin? I'm just not seeing it anywhere in the demo. I might just not be digging deep enough. Thanks again for this awesome plugin!

Hey this is truly awesome. Thanks. I tried setting up my scene with your plugins just like in this demo and it works! The only thing is that framerate drops insanely on it scene once I activate the 3rd person cam with the plugin. Your demo runs great but the scene I'm screwing with doesn't. I am going to try to downscale the environment and see if that helps. Also I'm assuming the way you mapped the xy/ab buttons on the controller to the timeline animations was done with your keybind plugin? I'm just not seeing it anywhere in the demo. I might just not be digging deep enough. Thanks again for this awesome plugin!
Looking into it more I’ve noticed there’s an atom named CameraIgnoreColliders. Can you explain how this works? I think it may be what’s causing my scene to slow down. I see the target_dance atom is parent linked to it, but I’m not sure what I’m missing.

Back
Top Bottom