Cyber Dancer - Mocap by VaMTimbo

Scenes Cyber Dancer - Mocap by VaMTimbo

OriginalCustard

Reactions
OriginalCustard submitted a new resource:

Cyber Dancer - Mocap by VaMTimbo - An Amazing and brand new Mocap by VaMTimbo

I have had the honour and privilege of working on this scene with the legendary Mocap Maestro VaMTimbo, who created an amazing brand new dance set to a Cyber May theme.
I am so grateful for all the assistance I received and I can't thank VaMTimbo enough for all of the help and patience that was afforded to me.
Special mention also goes to Chloe over at VRDollz who also helped me so much with this project. Please go and check out...

Read more about this resource...

UOTE="Mogusu, post: 111220, member: 34372"]
Excuse my ignorance (pretty new here) but is this VR friendly? it seems to break stereoscopic image everytime I boot this scene up (we
Excuse my ignorance (pretty new here) but is this VR friendly? it seems to break stereoscopic image everytime I boot this scene up (weird split down the image that is off center)...grateful for advice on what I'm doing wrong. Thanks
Hello, sorry you are having issues in VR. I don't have the problem that you are experiencing but I'm not sure if you are viewing the scene in VR and pressing the cam ride button? It doesn't always work very for me in scenes with a cam ride option. It could also be Post Magic which you can turn off in the settings. I would recommend loading the scene (Desktop) and disable post magic (it is labelled clearly) Then save the scene and call it VR version. I hope that helps you 🙏

UOTE="Mogusu, post: 111220, member: 34372"]
Excuse my ignorance (pretty new here) but is this VR friendly? it seems to break stereoscopic image everytime I boot this scene up (we

Hello, sorry you are having issues in VR. I don't have the problem that you are experiencing but I'm not sure if you are viewing the scene in VR and pressing the cam ride button? It doesn't always work very for me in scenes with a cam ride option. It could also be Post Magic which you can turn off in the settings. I would recommend loading the scene (Desktop) and disable post magic (it is labelled clearly) Then save the scene and call it VR version. I hope that helps you 🙏
That did the trick - thank you, and great scene!

I'm in love with this scene for sure.
2D_PostMagic-DoF_30fps_003826.jpg

3D VR180 video in the works :D
Screenshot 2023-06-01 080047.jpg

2D and VR180 videos are done!

Folks without behemoth machines can now watch that beautiful hair flowing in high detail and full physics plus more system melting goodness.

Full 8K, 5K and 2D vers DL here -> https://mega.nz/folder/jlpRULpB#A40BYJAWFtWPCNxHYkXf3g…
Watch 2D sample here -> https://twitter.com/RagingSimian/status/1664885507959013376…

In the VR version the location of her dance was moved to the table as she's watched by Freja, Candy, and Bobbi

If you like having VR video versions of scenes for easy viewing let me know -

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom