Mocap for Yurina by xxxa

Scenes Mocap for Yurina by xxxa

well, I'll never understand VAM: When I start this (Play Mode), the view (1st person) moves up and around. No WASD XY possible. Just spinning in Y direction. No "Reset Player Position". Sometimes it comes around upside down and keeps spinning in an unpredictable manner.

VamTimbo submitted a new resource:

Mocap for Yurina by xxxa - Mocap for Yurina by xxxa

Read more about this resource...

epiTemplate
PurpleStudio.jpg

• You could use this approach to make your scene perfectly compatible with VR,
  • More users would be interested in the scene,
  • More creators would see the implementation and follow it
  • As a user, I'd end up getting more scenes that are better compatible with VR.
Please, be my guest.

Or, I can remix it for you, send it to you. And you'd still release it yourself after you edit it. Free of course. Just looking for a bit more VR friendliness.
  • Proper shadows
  • Stable lighting
  • Great performance and quality.
  • Intuitive and immersive controls for VR.
  • Customization options.

Last edited:
Hi VamTimbo.
Thank you for your great job.
It's so sweet & cool.

I tried decorate this scene and make her sing a song.
So I want to record on video and share it on sns. Just a video only.
Is licence clear?

Thank you and sorry for my funny English :)

Brilliant Scene. But how do you unlock the model to move it in position in the beauty mocap dance scene?
It doesn't even works If i replace the model.
Model Movement functions like left right top down do not appear.
It only works if i reset the pose.
Then the model movement function / option appears again but the entire scence animation is also gone.

There is some riddle integrated here for sure ;)

Last edited:
Brilliant Scene. But how do you unlock the model to move it in position in the beauty mocap dance scene?
It doesn't even works If i replace the model.
Model Movement functions like left right top down do not appear.
It only works if i reset the pose.
Then the model movement function / option appears again but the entire scence animation is also gone.

There is some riddle integrated here for sure ;)
Sorry about that! The nodes have been switched off for selection - I do this because during mocap sometimes I can accidentally grab a node and move it.. I'll post a fix for this. It can be fixed automatically with a pose preset to turn them all back on again.

Hi thx a lot for your quick reply.
How do you switch a node off for selection in workflow? I searched for some hints but cannot find any tutorial.
Then i checked the JSON for a nodes entry thinking you perhaps added or edited some lines but nothing ;)

Great you are releasing a fix for this scene.

Back
Top Bottom