• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Mocap for Yurina by xxxa

Scenes Mocap for Yurina by xxxa

well, I'll never understand VAM: When I start this (Play Mode), the view (1st person) moves up and around. No WASD XY possible. Just spinning in Y direction. No "Reset Player Position". Sometimes it comes around upside down and keeps spinning in an unpredictable manner.

VamTimbo submitted a new resource:

Mocap for Yurina by xxxa - Mocap for Yurina by xxxa

Read more about this resource...

epiTemplate
PurpleStudio.jpg

• You could use this approach to make your scene perfectly compatible with VR,
  • More users would be interested in the scene,
  • More creators would see the implementation and follow it
  • As a user, I'd end up getting more scenes that are better compatible with VR.
Please, be my guest.

Or, I can remix it for you, send it to you. And you'd still release it yourself after you edit it. Free of course. Just looking for a bit more VR friendliness.
  • Proper shadows
  • Stable lighting
  • Great performance and quality.
  • Intuitive and immersive controls for VR.
  • Customization options.

Last edited:
Hi VamTimbo.
Thank you for your great job.
It's so sweet & cool.

I tried decorate this scene and make her sing a song.
So I want to record on video and share it on sns. Just a video only.
Is licence clear?

Thank you and sorry for my funny English :)

Brilliant Scene. But how do you unlock the model to move it in position in the beauty mocap dance scene?
It doesn't even works If i replace the model.
Model Movement functions like left right top down do not appear.
It only works if i reset the pose.
Then the model movement function / option appears again but the entire scence animation is also gone.

There is some riddle integrated here for sure ;)

Last edited:
Brilliant Scene. But how do you unlock the model to move it in position in the beauty mocap dance scene?
It doesn't even works If i replace the model.
Model Movement functions like left right top down do not appear.
It only works if i reset the pose.
Then the model movement function / option appears again but the entire scence animation is also gone.

There is some riddle integrated here for sure ;)
Sorry about that! The nodes have been switched off for selection - I do this because during mocap sometimes I can accidentally grab a node and move it.. I'll post a fix for this. It can be fixed automatically with a pose preset to turn them all back on again.

Hi thx a lot for your quick reply.
How do you switch a node off for selection in workflow? I searched for some hints but cannot find any tutorial.
Then i checked the JSON for a nodes entry thinking you perhaps added or edited some lines but nothing ;)

Great you are releasing a fix for this scene.

Back
Top Bottom