• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

CP Sex 2
Damarmau updated CP Sex 2 with a new update entry:

Performance update

I added an L button to toggle the background lights incase the lighting was giving you performance issues.

I also added an orgasm audio for the male with vammoan. If you are going to be swapping a futa model in you will want to go to the vammoan plugin on person#2 and pick one of the female voices instead.

Read the rest of this update entry...

nice scene but I am missing the stripclub privè.assetbundle ... and the reddit link you have in your description is leading to a removed post. Is it possible the you provide us the asset? Thanks!

nice scene but I am missing the stripclub privè.assetbundle ... and the reddit link you have in your description is leading to a removed post. Is it possible the you provide us the asset? Thanks!
I must have forgotten to upload the var for it again when I updated the scene. You can get it here in the meantime:

Updated:
Stripclub is now hub hosted and should be available from list of dependencies or here:
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/strip-club-prive-by-gabirx.5670/

Last edited:
It should start on its own, if for some reason it doesn’t you can go into the timeline plugin on the girl and press the play all button (might need to add start button for when it bugs out like that 🤔).

Damarmau updated CP Sex 2 with a new update entry:

Updated to work with renamed strip club

Updated to work with renamed strip club (to fix issues with it always coming up as not being downloaded hopefully).

I also added a "Play" button that should start the animation if for whatever reason it doesn't start automatically or stops for whatever reason.

I added a second version of the scene with no clothing, hair sim turned off and set to fast instead of quality to hopefully reduce memory usage and improve performance.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Won't load the vip room map in the latest update, says something about controller missing.

Can you send me a screenshot of the error? I’ll look into it when I get home later.

!> Controller does not exist:
!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle GabiRX.stripclub_prive.latest:/Custom/Assets/Environments/GabiRX/stripclub prive.assetbundle. Not valid

!> Controller does not exist:
!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle GabiRX.stripclub_prive.latest:/Custom/Assets/Environments/GabiRX/stripclub prive.assetbundle. Not valid
I’m trying to figure out what the controller errors is about but the assetbundle one probably means you didn’t upload the new version of that posted to hub which you can get here:

The old version used special characters in the naming and as such would show up as not being downloaded from hub from inside vam for the scenes dependencies even though you might have already had it. To fix that I had to rename it as well as point the scenes to the renamed version.

The controller error doesn't seem to affect the functioning of the scene but I will update if I can figure out what is causing it.

I’m trying to figure out what the controller errors is about but the assetbundle one probably means you didn’t upload the new version of that posted to hub which you can get here:

The old version used special characters in the naming and as such would show up as not being downloaded from hub from inside vam for the scenes dependencies even though you might have already had it. To fix that I had to rename it as well as point the scenes to the renamed version.

The controller error doesn't seem to affect the functioning of the scene but I will update if I can figure out what is causing it.
Yeah, it works now, thank you.

Seeing review about it, maybe consider changing passenger keybind.

Not everyone use same keyboard layout/OS layout
Tehnically it should be same ASCII number 91 registered, so dunno why it won't work for some (weird non-US layout?).
For me left bracket works even without modifier (key after P, where usually is located on US layout),
VAM kinda bypasses my OS keyboard layout straigth to US one (for me square bracket is usually AltGr+F).

Maybe use more common bind like "P" or some other non-modified key.

Seeing review about it, maybe consider changing passenger keybind.

Not everyone use same keyboard layout/OS layout
Tehnically it should be same ASCII number 91 registered, so dunno why it won't work for some (weird non-US layout?).
For me left bracket works even without modifier (key after P, where usually is located on US layout),
VAM kinda bypasses my OS keyboard layout straigth to US one (for me square bracket is usually AltGr+F).

Maybe use more common bind like "P" or some other non-modified key.
P is used for play mode I think. Might just be easier to add a button for it like I did with the other scene that way you don’t have to worry about keyboard layouts. 🤔

Everything loads but when I click "play" nothing happens. I'm on the latest VAM and have downloaded all dependencies.

When I click play it's almost as if the character is trying to move, a little glitch movement and then nothing. Would like to try this scene. Thanks!

Everything loads but when I click "play" nothing happens. I'm on the latest VAM and have downloaded all dependencies.

When I click play it's almost as if the character is trying to move, a little glitch movement and then nothing. Would like to try this scene. Thanks!
What version of timeline shows up in the model’s plugin tab? Wondering if it is a timeline version issue. Are there any errors in the error log?

What version of timeline shows up in the model’s plugin tab? Wondering if it is a timeline version issue. Are there any errors in the error log?

Thanks for the reply. I ended up reinstalling the latest version of VAM and redownloaded everything and that got it working. Thanks! cheers! Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom