Sex Fighter 2 (full)

Scenes Sex Fighter 2 (full)

ParticlePinnacle

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ParticlePinnacle submitted a new resource:

Sex Fighter 2 - sex fighting, no strikes, just gropes

Sex Fighter 2 demo two position groups instead of four in the full version.

Now, with movement

As always, EA... However if I used your assets/stuff to make this scene lmk and I'll get you bypassed

Instructions+Fight System:
Control your model poorly with the UI buttons!

so, on a successful attack the sphere turns more red
attacking costs stamina, being successfully attacked, also depletes stamina
landing an attack(grope btw) also restores a bit of the stamina you lost from the attack...

Read more about this resource...

Yeah, I'd love this with regular sized models. The idea is awesome.
hmm, that's a lot of work, you basically have to change the scale which screws up how the attacks look, so fix all the attack animations, and then change where the attack success colliders are on the models... then fix the sex anims... basically takes about 30 hrs...

Alternatively, just change the global scale on your UI to like 1.1

hmm, that's a lot of work, you basically have to change the scale which screws up how the attacks look, so fix all the attack animations, and then change where the attack success colliders are on the models... then fix the sex anims... basically takes about 30 hrs...

Setting world scale, such a simple solution! Thanks!

I tried this, but I didn't notice any difference.....what if you used a female model that was more...normal, in size & proportions? That way, at least theoretically, a lot of models would be compatible, no?

Last edited:
I tried this, but I didn't notice any difference.....what if you used a female model that was more...normal, in size & proportions? That way, at least theoretically, a lot of models would be compatible, no?
It would but, idk the process for making these minigames is pretty involved and i don't wanna use normal sized girls. But, if you want to just re-do the scene with one of your preferred models I'd be fine with pointing you in the right direction as far as what does what in the scene setup preferably the 2c demo, its a more flexible basis to start with, just give me credit for the original idea and maybe avoid any kind of striking attack, its not all that sexy

I couldn't figure out how to run this scene in desktop mode. The models just stand there and bob up and down. Any suggestions on how to run this scene?

I couldn't figure out how to run this scene in desktop mode. The models just stand there and bob up and down. Any suggestions on how to run this scene?
hmm, it should work, you just need to hit the buttons on the side of the ring to control the male model, or hit the checkbox to use the buttons that are attached to the male model

It would but, idk the process for making these minigames is pretty involved and i don't wanna use normal sized girls. But, if you want to just re-do the scene with one of your preferred models I'd be fine with pointing you in the right direction as far as what does what in the scene setup preferably the 2c demo, its a more flexible basis to start with, just give me credit for the original idea and maybe avoid any kind of striking attack, its not all that sexy

hello, do you think you would take a commission to remake this for an average sized model? thanks

Last edited:
hello, do you think you would take a commission to remake this for an average sized model? thanks
lol, nah, i just do innovative scenes on a micro budget, for the scientific study of "Under Boob"

I can give advice on how to modify it for average sized models though

Back
Top Bottom