Computer chair

Stephan

Reactions
Does anyone know why a person will fly around in the air until they are destroyed when you sit a person on a computer chair? How can we prevent this?

I thought you meant in real life ... :LOL:
I was a little worried.

You always have to be careful with the collision system. Normally this happens if stuff collides to heavily. In this case: chair - person. But I think it could be as well that the chair has really bad collision areas so that the person collides more than normal.
Is this with every chair you have or just with the computer chair?

Hallo, das ist bei jedem Stuhl so, auch beim Kumpel, das komische verstehe ich gar nicht. Ich habe Mate von Grund auf neu gemacht und natürlich meine alte Version behalten. Ich wollte sehen, ob es in der neuen Version genauso ist. In der neuen Version war das nicht so, dann wollte ich in der alten Version sehen, ob etwas anders ist und plötzlich ist alles wieder in Ordnung. Die Totale ist ein Scherz, lachen. Die alte Version hatte Angst, dass ich sie deswegen löschen würde :)))
Entschuldigung, mein Englisch ist nicht perfekt

I thought this was a thread about computer chairs... ;)
HolySchmidt allready said it all. It is most likely the good old physics explosion because of collision.
Maybe the invisible "collision object" is not exactly in the shape of the chair,
so putting the figure down to the seat will lead to the explosion.

Ich hab schon mitbekommen das Du aus Deutschland kommst Stephan. Nur kann hier so keiner folgen ausser Deutschen.

Warum lässt Du dir nicht alles mit google translator übersetzen? Das klappt ziemlich gut.

Looks like this:

I already noticed that you are from Germany Stephan. Only here nobody can follow except Germans. Why don't you have everything translated with google translator? That works pretty well.

Thanks for the help, mesched also told me that it is due to the physics that I should set higher or that something is wrong with the chair and therefore leads to a collision

Back
Top Bottom