Question Community Assets

Koryu

Reactions
Hey there! I noticed a community asset which had a trigger, it squirts all over the place entertainingly... But only when I throw the little switch on the asset box... Then it stops... So I don't know how to make it wait 30 seconds THEN spray everything entertainingly...

I noticed one of the scenes in the Easy Vam thing (I think it's the hospital one? I have now watched them all and I've forgotten which is which, sorry about that...) has a triggered spray effect.

So, I guess the first question is: How does one make an asset? Next how do you connect it to an atom... or even a body part?

Also, how do you get that to trigger at a specific time? I see "Trigger" buttons everywhere but I have no idea how they work.

Thanks folks! I appreciate you all fielding my weird questions. :D

I am also employing AcidBubbles new Animation 3 set.... I don't know if that helps or hurts... but I couldn't find "Community Assets" as an option for a target... (Did I miss something?).

+K

You have squirting assets that loop while squirting. You can turn those atoms on and of. You can trigger this on and of with different kinds of triggers. When you want it to trigger with time i would use the scene animation timeline. Even if you don't have any animation you can record just 30 seconds (or more). And make a trigger at 30 seconds that the squirting asset turns on. Hope it helps.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom