Collision Trigger problem(bug?)

FRKuro

Reactions
Hello i'm doing a huge project that need atom (like a cube) to active a collision trigger, the problem is that there's only one collision trigger working on five

I'll spare you the details but, simple, cube move on a specific collision trigger, collision trigger use plugins to add specific number on a UIText and result of number give a specific scene BUT

when i move the first cube on the first CT it work, 0 problem

and when the second cube move to the second collision trigger nothing happens. can someone help me please ?

Okay the problem is from the Collision Trigger itself🤡🤡🤡, one is working for one character but not the other, i love to make project based on total randomness yay !

Ok i solve the problem but not in full. By that i mean that i know what is the problem, i know a solution but not the reason why it not working

The problem is caused by the cloning option in the Acid Bubble keybinding plugins

The solution ? Well I have to manually add all the CT it's a bit annoying but it's working so i wont complain
And using cube is too random so i'll use the character with a little timeline animation that will activate the CT instead.

Back
Top Bottom