Breast collision bugging out

mggyee133

Reactions
So something keeps happening where the breast collisions on female atoms stop working. I'm using latest titty magic but disabling and/or reloading doesn't fix it, only restarting VaM. Other collisions work fine, it's specifically the breasts.

When does the collisions stop, when you load a specific scene or what kind of pattern can you spot?

Do you have the latest Tittymagic or another plugin that handles Physics somewhere?
Check this when they stop working:

I have very rare occasions where the physics completely bugs out. I don't have it when I load different appearances but when I put a character at a certain spot on a environment i'm using a lot. Even clothing doesn't work anymore and just clip through bodies, like their isn't a body at all.

Reloading or resetting physics on that certain character won't work. Even reloading the scene or other scene's bugged out. Only way to solve this is by restarting VaM completely. I also haven't found a fix for this without restarting VaM.

You could have a different error or cause than me. But out of my expierences, I can tell you that restarting VaM is the best option to fix any physics related issues. I know, it can be a pain in the ass when VaM takes a long while to load, if you have a lot of assets.

You could also try to reset the physics under tab "Control & Physics 1" and click on the big red box that says "Physics Explosion Recovery". You can also try to check and uncheck Collision box in the same tab. Maybe that could also fix sometehing.

But in my case, when Physics bugs out, those options also doesn't work for me. But maybe they work for you though.
Naamloos.jpg

Last edited:
Figured out solution. Disable Titty magic --> disable soft breast physics then reenable. Not sure what causes it.

Yup, I just experienced this. The titties will go crazy and eventually crash the game for me, so I have to quickly disable it.

Back
Top Bottom