Colider Presets to allow huge Penises & Toys

rtzrtz

Reactions
Hi Fam,

I understand that one has to use AcidBubbles Collider-Editor Plugin to allow for bigger Objects entering the models vagina, as discussed in this thread: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/how-to-insert-huge-penis-object.13051/?view=votes#post-33929).

Since that process seems pretty involved, I'm wondering if someone could share a scene/plugin with the finished setup?

I'm generally wondering why there is so little content utilizing the collider editor to allow for bigger penises, I haven't yet found any scene with an actual "monster-penis" penetrating a model. Why is this? Would love if someone could point one or two out to me.

Thanks!

Hi Fam,

I understand that one has to use AcidBubbles Collider-Editor Plugin to allow for bigger Objects entering the models vagina, as discussed in this thread: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/how-to-insert-huge-penis-object.13051/?view=votes#post-33929).

Since that process seems pretty involved, I'm wondering if someone could share a scene/plugin with the finished setup?

I'm generally wondering why there is so little content utilizing the collider editor to allow for bigger penises, I haven't yet found any scene with an actual "monster-penis" penetrating a model. Why is this? Would love if someone could point one or two out to me.

Thanks!
I also want to know.
Is there an easier way to achieve this?

Hi Fam,

Thanks!
For starters, one thing I have found to be indispensable is this plug-in:

Even if bulging is not your thing, the auto gens expansion is all but critical for this type of insertion

Work intruded as usual but here ya go guys :p

1696877706.png

Attachments

• ascorad.MiF_-_Example.1.var
    5 MB · Views: 0
Amazing how she can look so calm after such a severe impalement :LOL:

Is this preset even better than the one you shared some months ago when we discussed the topic? Not that the older one doesn't work well, it's amazing, but it's insane to be able to do all this.

Amazing how she can look so calm after such a severe impalement :LOL:

Is this preset even better than the one you shared some months ago when we discussed the topic? Not that the older one doesn't work well, it's amazing, but it's insane to be able to do all this.
I believe it's slightly updated but not significantly different :p

There's also this as an example of the genre:

There's also this as an example of the genre:
That one uses ascorad's colliders preset from a few months ago, the one I refered to in my question.
I believe it's slightly updated but not significantly different :p
Even if it's not that different, the more the merrier :)

Back
Top Bottom