Club Blow Job with a friend

Scenes Club Blow Job with a friend

redeyes

Featured Contributor
Reactions
redeyes submitted a new resource:

Club Blow Job with a friend - Club Blow Job with a friend

Mocap

On a night out and daring each other Yhiv & Cassandra decide to have some fun with one luckly guy

I made this to be an interactive mocap - there is a mirror you can turn on and then possess the guy for a better view

This scene did have audio - which was removed for licensing reason - by all means add some back

Girls can be found here

Read more about this resource...

In future you might wanna look into disabling textures from mcorp.BED_SCENE.var for WeebU Heels.
Since content from that user was removed from HUB, also you already use WeebU.Fancy_heels.var as dependency.
Code:
               "id" : "WeebU:Fancy heels 2MaterialCombined",
               "customTexture_MainTex" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Diffuse_1001.png",
               "customTexture_SpecTex" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Specular_1001.png",
               "customTexture_GlossTex" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Glossiness_1001.png",
               "customTexture_BumpMap" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Normal_1001.png"
Plus 7-8 dependecies less.

also KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10.1 and KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk12_Alt.1 are pulling extra stuff (10-15).
Code:
                     "uid" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/PHMPupilsDialate.vmi",
                     "name" : "Pupils Dialate",
                     "value" : "0.01923588"
                     "uid" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk12_Alt.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/PHMPupilsDialate.vmi",
                     "value" : "0.04770545"
There are alternatives for "Pupils Dialate" morph, example base morph inside VAM for example.

In future you might wanna look into disabling textures from mcorp.BED_SCENE.var for WeebU Heels.
Since content from that user was removed from HUB, also you already use WeebU.Fancy_heels.var as dependency.
Code:
               "id" : "WeebU:Fancy heels 2MaterialCombined",
               "customTexture_MainTex" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Diffuse_1001.png",
               "customTexture_SpecTex" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Specular_1001.png",
               "customTexture_GlossTex" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Glossiness_1001.png",
               "customTexture_BumpMap" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Normal_1001.png"
Plus 7-8 dependecies less.

also KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10.1 and KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk12_Alt.1 are pulling extra stuff (10-15).
Code:
                     "uid" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/PHMPupilsDialate.vmi",
                     "value" : "0.01923588"
                     "uid" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk12_Alt.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/PHMPupilsDialate.vmi",
                     "value" : "0.04770545"
There are alternatives for "Pupils Dialate" morph, example base morph inside VAM for example.
Yeah - I'm looking to clean up my VAM install as I clearly have a lot of dead dependencies

Yeah - I'm looking to clean up my VAM install as I clearly have a lot of dead dependencies
Btw- how are you working on this stuff out? gunna go check if there some tool for finding all deps

Btw- how are you working on this stuff out? gunna go check if there some tool for finding all deps
Really nothing fancy, notepad++ with JSTool plugin is all the "tools" you need.
Atleast it gets you all the info you need. ;)

Just reference meta.json with your scene or preset (to find where package is used),
takes few seconds copy from meta then search in second tab inside scene.

EDIT:
Anyone with high dependencies count can easily narrow it down after quick glance inside meta,
to find package with high sub-dependencies count (JSTool helps navigating, compared to scroll down to figure it out).
Then removing that package from their scene/preset by searching for it (not sub-dependencies).

Last edited:
redeyes updated Club Blow Job with a friend with a new update entry:

Updated to use new version of sofa club

Updated to use new version of sofa club

Read the rest of this update entry...

redeyes updated Club Blow Job with a friend with a new update entry:

Use model with morph merge, switch to use silver-expression-tool, Vammoan

Tweaked a little

Switch scene to use the excellent plugins from @hazmhox and @ClockwiseSilver

Also includes link to morph merged version of the model

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back