• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Club Blow Job with a friend

Scenes Club Blow Job with a friend 7

redeyes

Featured Contributor
Reactions
redeyes submitted a new resource:

Club Blow Job with a friend - Club Blow Job with a friend

Mocap

On a night out and daring each other Yhiv & Cassandra decide to have some fun with one luckly guy

I made this to be an interactive mocap - there is a mirror you can turn on and then possess the guy for a better view

This scene did have audio - which was removed for licensing reason - by all means add some back

Girls can be found here

Read more about this resource...

In future you might wanna look into disabling textures from mcorp.BED_SCENE.var for WeebU Heels.
Since content from that user was removed from HUB, also you already use WeebU.Fancy_heels.var as dependency.
Code:
               "id" : "WeebU:Fancy heels 2MaterialCombined",
               "customTexture_MainTex" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Diffuse_1001.png",
               "customTexture_SpecTex" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Specular_1001.png",
               "customTexture_GlossTex" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Glossiness_1001.png",
               "customTexture_BumpMap" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Normal_1001.png"
Plus 7-8 dependecies less.

also KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10.1 and KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk12_Alt.1 are pulling extra stuff (10-15).
Code:
                     "uid" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/PHMPupilsDialate.vmi",
                     "name" : "Pupils Dialate",
                     "value" : "0.01923588"
                     "uid" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk12_Alt.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/PHMPupilsDialate.vmi",
                     "value" : "0.04770545"
There are alternatives for "Pupils Dialate" morph, example base morph inside VAM for example.

In future you might wanna look into disabling textures from mcorp.BED_SCENE.var for WeebU Heels.
Since content from that user was removed from HUB, also you already use WeebU.Fancy_heels.var as dependency.
Code:
               "id" : "WeebU:Fancy heels 2MaterialCombined",
               "customTexture_MainTex" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Diffuse_1001.png",
               "customTexture_SpecTex" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Specular_1001.png",
               "customTexture_GlossTex" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Glossiness_1001.png",
               "customTexture_BumpMap" : "mcorp.BED_SCENE.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/WeebU/Fancy heels 2/_Normal_1001.png"
Plus 7-8 dependecies less.

also KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10.1 and KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk12_Alt.1 are pulling extra stuff (10-15).
Code:
                     "uid" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/PHMPupilsDialate.vmi",
                     "value" : "0.01923588"
                     "uid" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk12_Alt.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/PHMPupilsDialate.vmi",
                     "value" : "0.04770545"
There are alternatives for "Pupils Dialate" morph, example base morph inside VAM for example.
Yeah - I'm looking to clean up my VAM install as I clearly have a lot of dead dependencies

Yeah - I'm looking to clean up my VAM install as I clearly have a lot of dead dependencies
Btw- how are you working on this stuff out? gunna go check if there some tool for finding all deps

Btw- how are you working on this stuff out? gunna go check if there some tool for finding all deps
Really nothing fancy, notepad++ with JSTool plugin is all the "tools" you need.
Atleast it gets you all the info you need. ;)

Just reference meta.json with your scene or preset (to find where package is used),
takes few seconds copy from meta then search in second tab inside scene.

EDIT:
Anyone with high dependencies count can easily narrow it down after quick glance inside meta,
to find package with high sub-dependencies count (JSTool helps navigating, compared to scroll down to figure it out).
Then removing that package from their scene/preset by searching for it (not sub-dependencies).

Last edited:
redeyes updated Club Blow Job with a friend with a new update entry:

Updated to use new version of sofa club

Updated to use new version of sofa club

Read the rest of this update entry...

redeyes updated Club Blow Job with a friend with a new update entry:

Use model with morph merge, switch to use silver-expression-tool, Vammoan

Tweaked a little

Switch scene to use the excellent plugins from @hazmhox and @ClockwiseSilver

Also includes link to morph merged version of the model

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back